“Something different,”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The food was good, we had the philly & fiesta pizza & wings. Bar drinks were good also. Pool table and tv screens to watch sports.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

This pizza is extremely good although I will agree that it is not Chicago Style, it is Chicago good, I love it. My favorite pizza is great Buffalo Chicken but I also really enjoy the meat-lovers deep-dish. Overall I would say a very good restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Pizza is ok. Delivery is on time. But to say you know Chicago pizza? And sell it as such? Wrong. We ordered your deep dish. It's thicker crust and that's it. And any self respecting Chicagoan knows deep dish does NOT mean thicker crust. Extremely disappointed. I'm from Chicago and your Chicago deep dish was a joke. Totally inaccurate.

1  Thank Jaclyn C
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Great place for pizza and football. I was here for her first week of college football. There are plenty of TVs of all sizes to watch several games. The pizza was great as was the service. Definitely a stop the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We had 9 people, so several different orders. The waitress got it all right and the food was very good.