Motel 6 Omaha- IAT West
US$138
Hotwire.com
US$80
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stopped here as a last minute decision to stay in town visiting friends. The only good thing was that it's located a few blocks from their home. Our room door wouldn't latch properly unless we slammed it. The tub was cracked on the bottom with a large enough chunk missing to allow water to escape through the bottom. Check-in was okay I guess, no complaints from my husband, and I didn't feel like I waited long. Our room looked out onto the nearby truck stop parking lot so if we left the curtains open to watch our vehicle, truckers could see right into our room. Very uncomfortable with being unsure of our vehicle's security and having to choose between that and being watched. That made us paranoid. We paid over $60 for the room. Next time we'll drive a little farther and spend the same amount of money for something less "creepy" so we can actually rest easy.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank findthesnow
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Remodeled rooms, clean, friendly staff, nice pool, quiet location, close to everything. would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2011

This is the nicest Motel 6 I have ever stayed at. It was quiet, clean and the bed was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank kimjady
Reviewed 22 June 2010

This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. We made reservations through Orbits (another bad idea) for the weekend of the College World Series...this was basically the only place that had vacancies...now I know why. The staff were rude and under experienced, the entire facility smelled of stale cigarettes and wet dog. There was mold in the bathroom, food on the window sill, bugs everywhere, and dog hair on the carpet. There was even a blood stain on the pillow! The carpet in the entry way of our room was torn so bad we couldn't shut the door, and I don't know how many times we tripped on it. We made our resevations for 3 nights and they only gave us 2 towels. Everytime I asked for more towels they said we don't have any more. The pool was tiny and there was mold on all of the walls...once again, no towels...they said we would have to use the ones from our room.... The toilet sat crooked and leaked all over the floor, the shower curtain was ripped and the smoke detector was hanging out of the ceiling. There was also a hole in the wall that looked like someone had put their head through. The air conditioner didn't work properly, and there was no clock in the room, and the TV remote was missing. The "complimentary breakfast" was non-existant. To top it all off they double charged me and they refuse to reimburse me. The manager was "unavailable" so I could not complain to him. There will be reprocussions. I would not make my worst enemy stay at this nasty place.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sms1126
Reviewed 27 October 2009

Stayed here to be close to airport in morning. Was disappointed we only had a shower - no tub but the price was reasonable. The chocolate chip cookies were awesome! Water in AM was lukewarm and the walls were paper thin. Just had to stay one night to catch an early morning flight so was willing to put up with a few imperfections. The staff was wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple