Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market
Ranked #37 of 84 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The Hotel was it real nice condition. The rooms are quiet and clean. The restaurant still does not know what service is. One server at night just doesn't work. They do have van service to some great restaurant in old town.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to share the nice feedback with our team. I have also noted your concern about our restaurant service, and will cover this with our F&B team this week.

I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to host you again when you travel to the area. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 402-346-7600 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com.

Warmest Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed 3 March 2014

room on upper floor of tall building had great city lights view - hotel had lounge, pool, starbucks nice downtown - city hotel, location was good, parking is not free but reasonable, large windows, quiet and private room

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Omaha Downtown. I was very pleased to hear such wonderful things about our hotel and team. We really do have a unique set up in Omaha that no other property has with the views of downtown and our set up to the Old Market area! I am always excited to share such great feedback with our team.

I hope we get the opportunity to host you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff of the hotel seemed disinterested. There was no information about the hotel in our room, and when I asked the front desk if we were missing something, she said she would have housekeeping look into it, but she had no idea what our room number was, and didn't ask. The restaurants were very cold--the main one had no customers, and a few people were eating in the bar.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BetsyCannon

Thank you for leaving us some feedback on your stay. I am disappointed to hear about your experience with us, but have used your feedback as an opportunity for us to grow as a team. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. I can be reached directly at 402-636-4901 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com

I hope you afford us another opportunity in the near future to show you what we are really about.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very friendly employees; Omelet bar attendant was FABULOUS!! The swimming pool was one of the warmest we have been in in a hotel pool....Very nice!!! Beds were very comfortable, enjoyed stay all around!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Omaha Downtown! I was excited to read your review and the wonderful comments regarding a team member of ours, and our property in general! It is always exciting when we can have such a positive impact on a persons day! I will be sharing your wonderful feedback with our team and celebrate the job they have done to make your stay such a good one! In addition, we have personally recognized Cornel (Omelet Bar) for the individual feedback!

Again, Thank You and we look forward to hosting you and your family again very soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a work trip... The staff was super duper as I had some spare time and went downstairs to the hotel bar to find that it was pretty packed. I ordered a beer and crashed by their free Internet workstations that also offered free printing. they came to check on me every once in a while and even offered me a glass of water. The only weird thing is due to the building and how it was built, in the winter time they only offer heating in the rooms, which gets pretty hot. There is a slight window you can open but it doesn't help that much.... I was worried as the water pressure in the sink was very weak, but the showers were nice and powerful.

sometimes the cleaning staff for the rooms neglect the coffee or tea refills, but they did awesome and replenished the supply.

Great stay; convenient free shuttle within a four mile radius and to the airport; great staff!! I believe they even offer bicycles for rent so you can enjoy the city! Thank you!!!

P.s. I wonder if double tree offers other options for their pillows? Down pillows offer very little support :(

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the DoubleTree Omaha Downtown. The team was very excited to read your comments about them and the level of service you recieved. We as a team like to celebrate what we do, so THANK YOU again!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Hotel is a bit dated, but clean. Hotel staff was great and accommodating. Free full buffet breakfast was very good. Gym is adequate. A couple of elliptical machines, treadmills, and a few free weights.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete a review for the DoubleTree Omaha Downtown . I will be reviewing your survey with our departmental management to inform them of both the highlights of your stay and the opportunities that we have. It is because of our valued guests like YOU that take the time to provide feedback for us to truly discover how well we meet expectations, and I can't thank you enough on behalf of our operation for sharing your experience with us.

We know that you have many options in the Omaha-metro area for accommodations and are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us - it is certainly my hope that we become your choice home away from home in town. Please don't forget us next time you plan to visit the community, and don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of further service to you!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I upgrade to King suites it was Outstanding and a great location downtown for business meeting and the Old Market area. Real good shuttle service. They were willing to take you to any area downtown within 5-10 at no cost.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014