“Three-night stay in Omaha, NB”

Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market
Ranked #39 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Eleva, WI, United States
“Three-night stay in Omaha, NB”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was very satisfied with the hotel in Downtown Omaha. Large room with two queen beds; very clean and quiet. The buffet breakfast was wonderful! Large selection and delicious food. The servers were very friendly as well. Would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Wow, Thank you for the 5 STAR review of the DoubleTree Omaha Downtown!!! The team will be very excited about both the great score and the kind words you left about our hotel. It is our goal everyday to make a difference for our guests to set us apart, and make our hotel a home away from home. It is always exciting to pass along reviews like yours to our team to show the impact that we can have on a persons day.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Beatrice, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Sleeping was very comfortable and the room was big. It was close to our venue, so we could walk. And there was plenty of parking in the parking garage. We will be staying here again next week. We ordered food from the bar at night, and when my order wasn't correct, they corrected it with double the portion. The room was warm, so I did let them know on checkout that they need to check the system in the room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Mitchell, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had a very nice stay. I traveled 4 hours to attend a business seminar at this location. The hotel was very peaceful and quiet. It was a wonderful experience. I would recommend the DoubleTree! Infact - we just booked a 4 night stay at a DoubleTree in Tampa!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete a DoubleTree Omaha Downtown TripAdvisor Review. We appreciate the wonderful scores you gave us in so many areas in virtually all departments of our hotel. It is because of our valued guests like YOU that take the time to provide feedback for us to truly discover how well we meet expectations, and I can't thank you enough on behalf of our operation for sharing your experience with us.

We know that you have many options in the Omaha-metro area for accommodations and are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us - it is certainly my hope that we become your choice home away from home in town. Please don't forget us next time you plan to visit the community, and don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of further service to you!
Enjoy sunny Tampa!
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Our family stayed here for a trip to Old Town Omaha and the zoo. It was a short drive to the zoo which was fantastic and about a 10 minute walk if that to Old Town. It is a great value for the location and the hotel quality.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful feedback you have provided. I am really excited that we could leave such a positive impression and had the ability be a part of what sounds like a great day in Omaha. As the weather continues to improve I hope you will come visit us again to enjoy the Old Market and another great day at the Henry Doorly Zoo!

Please let me know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Warmest regards,
Council Bluffs, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Dated hotel with poor service and less than satisfactory room. The heater fan was so loud it kept us up all night. Very disappointing...Front desk was slow to help us and breakfast was cold. $17.50/person for buffet? Are you kidding?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Thomas V
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to improve our guest’s experience with us. I do apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. Unfortunately, it sounds like we fell short of our own high standards in this case. I did let our engineering team know about the fan motor in the your room and this issue was corrected. I also wanted to let you know that our restaurant does offer breakfast to order, so that you may choose an item and price of your choice.

I do hope you will afford us the opportunity in the future to earn your patronage by giving us another try when you travel to the area. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 402-346-7600 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com.
Warmest Regards,

Travellers are raving about these Omaha hotels

Lincoln, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We ate in the restaurant on saturday evening around 5pm and it took over an hour to get our food and when we received it we were not satisfied. The waiter saw that we were upset and gave us a 30% discount on our bill but the service and food was not good. It was not because they were busy since there was only 4 other people in the restaurant.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Jim B
Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Omaha Downtown. We know there are many choices when it comes to your travel needs, and we are always thankful when we are chosen above the others. I wanted to let you know that I have addressed the lengthy wait time in our restaurant with our food and beverage team. We do truly appreciate the feedback that our guests provide, and use opportunities to grow stronger as a team.

I was happy to see that our waiter recognized your frustration, and was able to compensate for this frustration. I hope at some point we get the opportunity to host you and your family again to show what we are really about.

Warmest regards,
Johnstown, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The Hotel was it real nice condition. The rooms are quiet and clean. The restaurant still does not know what service is. One server at night just doesn't work. They do have van service to some great restaurant in old town.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to share the nice feedback with our team. I have also noted your concern about our restaurant service, and will cover this with our F&B team this week.

I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to host you again when you travel to the area. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 402-346-7600 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com.

Warmest Regards,