“ICCC Conference”

Ranked #37 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
lansing illinois, United States
“ICCC Conference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Excellent staff was great and very helpful The crew work well on all issues and give good information Love the service and the hands on job by staff You should give the staff an A+ I will always stay at your doubletree location without the country please thank the staff for all the help and great srvice

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback about your time spent with us! We are excited to share your wonderful feedback with our team in the coming days. It was truly a pleasure to host you and your group for a few days and we hope to see you all again in the very near future.

Thanks again, and reach out anytime!

Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Sioux Falls, SD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have previously stayed at the Doubletree Suites on Cedar Street. This hotel was more updated and the staff was friendlier. I did get my free cookie this time and the woman who checked me in was very friendly and knowledgable despite wearing a name tag to let us all know she was a new employee. My room was quiet and clean, wifi was free. I was worried about noise because the hotel was very busy, but had no issues.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to share the nice feedback with our team.

I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to host you again when you travel to the area. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 402-346-7600 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com.
Iowa City, IA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We planned a family reunion with 4 generations and around 50 people - babies to great grandparents. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The free shuttle took us to the casino, zoo, farmers market and airport (which was 5 minutes from the hotel). The lounge area near the bar was a wonderful place for our family to gather and we felt welcome there. We also used the banquet room for a large family dinner with the pasta buffet which was delicious. Our family was delighted with the whole experience!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 25 July 2014

Warmest Regards,
Omaha, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I booked a room for one night for the purpose of my daughters birthday. The room was small and not what was expected for the price. The cost of any food/snacks at the cafe and especially the diner were outrageous. A soda or coffee ranged from $4-$8 dollars and the diner charged a astronomical amount for meals. For instance we ordered three cheeseburger meals which all came out wrong and extremely under-cooked/pink in the middle. For almost $15 for a meal that is ridiculous. Room service was slow if they did answer the phone. Parking was $7, which should have been included in the room fee. The pool was the only thing that was adequate and that is probably being generous. I will never book at this hotel again and highly recommend putting your money toward a hotel that gives you way more bang for your buck.

1 Thank Stephanie O
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Our sincere apologies that your time with us was not what you were expecting. We have high standards for our team and our hotel, and we have obviously have fallen short of those during your time with us. We hope at some point you would give us another shot to show what we are really about.

Warmest regards,

Travellers are raving about these Omaha hotels

downtown omaha, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Staff was great! Everyone was friendly and helpful. The bath tub was slow draining but was immediately fixed. The only suggestion would be to have little refrigerators in each room. We did the zoo package and they even had a shuttle to and from the zoo so there was no hassle finding it. The buffet was very good, a lot to choose from and pleasant atmosphere. Close to everything from the old market to anything you would want on by taking dodge street.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for the kind words about our team! I look forward to sharing your comments with all of our team members over the next couple days. You are correct that the Omaha Zoo is fantastic and I'm personally glad you were able to enjoy it along with our hotel. We look forward to hosting you and your family again in the near future.

Warmet regards,
Philadelphia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Adequate for the general population. The restrooms next to the banquet/group meeting rooms are not handicapped accessible. The thermostats in the rooms are preset and can not be adjusted. "If you are uncomfortable you need to ask for fans to be brought to the room." That does NOT change the temperature it only blows around hot air. I became physically ill from the heat, feeling like I could pass out, along with the heat causing severe mobility loss of my extremities. Very unpleasant and also dangerous as the risk of falling is much greater.

1 Thank Sara H
Thank you to you and your family choosing to spend some time with us! My sincere apologies regarding the experience that you had while staying with us over the reunion weekend! We always take our guests feedback as opportunities for us to grow as team and hotel. Please reach out to me at anytime if you need anything additional going forward. I can be reached by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com

Warmest regards,
Omaha, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great place to stay overall. Good location as within walking distance to old market entertainment district but hotel also offers bus shuttle as needed. Good, parking, value and accommodations and would highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete a DoubleTree Omaha Downtown TripAdvisor Review. I will be reviewing your survey with our departmental management to inform them of the quality experience you've reported! Our team members are always delighted to hear from our valued guests like YOU that take the time to provide feedback for us to truly discover how well we meet expectations, and I can't thank you enough on behalf of our operation for sharing your experience with us.

We know that you have many options in the Omaha-metro area for accommodations and are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us - it is certainly my hope that we become your choice home away from home in town. Please don't forget us next time you plan to visit the community, and don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of further service to you!