“Staff so very courteous and helpful”

Sheraton Omaha Hotel
Ranked #23 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Omaha, Nebraska
“Staff so very courteous and helpful”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The front desk staff Jenna and Ashley were some of the most helpful staff I have ever encountered, not only were they very professional and cheerful, but they also made me feel right at home while away from home.

1 Thank CowboyRoy58
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
CowboyRoy58,

Thank you so much for your great review! I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us, we are pleased to have you as our guest. Jenna and Ashley are truly great assets to our team here, and it's great to see guest's testimonials on how well they are doing. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope that you will be able to visit us again when in the Omaha area. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Virginia
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We spent 4 nights here last week. We were in Room 530.
The rooms are large and up to date. The bedding is comfortable and the linens excellent.
The in-room heater/AC was unfortunately one of those blowing under the window units and we had to have some service done during the stay...only blew cold air in Omaha in the winter.
However, when it comes to service this would be hard to beat. Everyone we encountered was friendly and any requests were handled immediately. This is an excellent staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
bobburgess,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! One of the best compliments we can ever receive is when someone leaves our hotel with a positive impressionn about how great our team here really is. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope that your travels onto your next Starwood hotels were enjoyable as well. If you are ever in the Omaha area again, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again
Minnesota
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We traveled to Omaha, Nebraska. The location was not bad. The hotel is in good condition and they have a nice bar and lounge area. The rooms are modern and comfortable.
The pool and hot tub area is nice. The hot tub was not working one night and the next night it was too hot. Oh well. Still a nice place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
MinnVacationer,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us, and we really do appreciate the time devoted to reviewing our hotel. I hope that you are able to enjoy other Starwood hotels in the Minnesota area where you are from, they have many great hotels and restaurants in the Minneapolis area. If you are ever in the Omaha area again, let us know and we wil make sure you have another wonderful stay! Thanks again
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton in Omaha and had a very nice stay. The Sheraton Club was outstanding with excellent food and amazing service by Linda True to me and my family. Undoubtedly the best Sheraton Club experience I have had (and I stay 50+ nights a year in Starwood properties) Overall the hotel was clean, the gym nice (although small for the size) and the remodeled lobby very comfortable. For the price, this is an excellent hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
John_CX2559VU,

Thank you for your reveiw of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that you were able to enjoy our lovely Sheraton Club. Linda is a wonderful team member of our Club and we are very happy to see she is continually leaving a great impression with our loyal guests such as yourself. If you are ever in the Omaha area again, please let me know and I will ensure another pleasant stay. Thank you!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I'm in the process of moving from Jersey to Oregon and I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable my stay in Omaha was! Jenna at the front desk was very helpful and enthusiastic and Brent at the bar made an awesome martini. He was definitely on top of things and made sure my drink never ran dry. Kudos to those 2 and everyone else on staff. If I ever end up in Nebraska again I'll stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
651John,

Thank you so much for your review! Jenna and Brent are phenomenal team members at our hotel, I am glad you had a chance to meet them. I hope that the move went as smooth as possible for you, and I cant tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor with how busy you must be right now. I will be sure to pass along your comments. I hope that you will be able to visit the Omaha area again in the future, and when you do let us know and we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again.
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Had a great stay at the Sheraton. I wanted to point out the professional service that was provided by Linda True in the Preferred Lounge. She was so friendly and provided great service to me and my family. We will definitely stay at the Sheraton again when we come back to Omaha!!! Thank you for everything.

Room Tip: The King beds are GREAT and COMFY!!!
midlifegirl35,

Thank you so much for your great review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and Linda's service as well. She is a great asset to our team here, I will be sure to pass along her great comment. I hope you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you do let us know and I will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel last week and Linda True was there to hostess in the Preferred Lounge. Not only was the conversation great but the food was outstanding. It was a wonderful way to unwind at the end of the day. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
JR50322,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! It is great to see our team members specifically mentioned by name, clearly showing that they are creating a memorable and lasting impression with our loyal guests. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Sheraton Club, and hope that all other aspects of your stay were just as enjoyable if not more. Let us know the next time you are able to make it to the Omaha area again, and we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.