“As Arnold said, "I'll Be Back."”

Sheraton Omaha Hotel
Ranked #25 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had never stayed at the Sheraton Omaha Hotel before and were very pleasantly surprised, especially for the price. The rooms were clean and nice. The front desk was friendly and the club level was a nice addition. The room we were in was very quiet but we were also at the end of the hall so I am not sure how quiet it really is here. The beds provided us a nice comfortable sleep. I know that we will stay here again the next time we are in Omaha.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

ingeborgdot,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am very glad to hear that you chose to stay with us for the first time and that we were able to impress so that you will be returning with us again and again. It means a lot to us when we see reviews such as your own coming from a Senior Reviewer after such a great stay. Your comments will be shared with our team and they are always thrilled to see these! We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Omaha Hotel

Reviewed 20 July 2014

hotel was clean and center location to everything . our room was clean but the carpet by the door had a big spot . stayed on the 5th floor very noisy . the service people where very nice and helpful with directions and restuarts

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

kevin s,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am glad to hear that our team was friendly and helpful for you and your travelers. I do apologize about the carpet spot, but am glad to hear that everything was clean as usual. We have begun a carpet cleaning project with our team this month to ensure there are no more of these spots! I hope you are able to return with us again soon when visiting the Omaha area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I originally only booked for one night, but Mike, Janna,and Stephanie made sure my stay was so comfortable. I booked 4 nights total. They were great at reccomending locsl spots for food and drinks and even offered to give us shuttle rides to and from. Great job guys! Keep it up =)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

goneflying1,

Thank you so much for your review of our staff and our hotel! I absolutely love seeing reviews such as yours when our team truly goes above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. I am very glad that you were able to extend your stay with us, it was a pleasure having you. I hope that you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you do please feel free to reach out to me directly and we will ensure another pleasant stay with our team!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I recent stayed at the hotel with my track club for the Region 8 Championship. The beds were very comfortable and rooms were clean. It was a hot weekend and the air conditioning was in good working order. The front desk and service were very courtesy and friendly. The hotel provided a free hot breakfast for all Track meet attendees which very nice. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

purpletrackcoach,

Thank you so much for your review of your most recent experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, including our friendly staff members. Your review will be posted in our breakroom for all to see and to tell them to keep up the great work. I hope your team performed well at the track events, and hope you will be able to return to the Omaha area again in the near future. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is an old Holiday Inn, and I was hesitant to stay there. But it's COMPLETELY NEW. Very impressive. This is not your parent's hotel! Staff were all helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included in my package. Fresh oatmeal, fresh fruit, and fresh fried bacon. It made my day. The cost was reasonable. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Always ask if breakfast is included and if you'll have a frig and microwave, whenever staying in...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Theresa G
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Theresa G,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! Your words are very much appreciated by us as well as other fellow travelers reading your review. I am glad to hear that you were impressed with our renovations as it truly is a different hotel than what it used to be. There will be even more improvements made to the public areas again this Winter and hope you are able to return to enjoy it. I hope you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you are please feel free to reach out to me directly and we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thank you.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

When my mama said that we would be stopping in Omaha, my one track doggie mind was fixated on one thing...Omaha Steaks...WOOF WOOF!!!! Sadly, there was no steak to be found in our room. I sniffed and whiffed every crevice of that mighty clean room but...nada! Not to happy with my mom about the lack of steak...<em>grrrrrr!</em> But that's another topic. The Sheraton Omaha did deliver on comfort, cleanliness, pup accoutrements - doggie bed, bowls, poop bags - pup friendliness and a great location!

Starwood Hotels has the best dog friendly hotel options in Omaha. We loved our quiet stay at the Sheraton Omaha. The Sheraton Omaha is conveniently located off of I-680. The property is set back up on a hill so we had a nice restful night of sleep so we were bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for our next adventure on the road.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Well hello Dexter D! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Here at the Sheraton Omaha, we always want to make sure that our pups are taken care of and well loved as our guests. I hope that your mom was able to find an Omaha Steak for you at some point, they can be found in our restaurant and are nice and juicy for fellow dogs as well as parents. Our fellow pups as well as travelers appreciate your opinion from your point of view as many others don't usually get these details! We want to thank you for your review, and we hope to see you and your family again very soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here during the CWS which would explain why the rate was so jacked up when we did stay here. I stayed just one night as my girlfriend and two children came into town just for the Omaha Zoo. We stayed on the 6th floor with club access. The amenities in the club level are just so-so, but definitely does the job for the price of this place. Had a steak dinner in the restaurant and the steaks were only so-so. Our room was nice and clean, and the beds are fairly comfortable. The pool and hot tub are actually really nice here. The pool is nice sized and deep! I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas W

Thomas W,

Thank you for your review of your most recent experience at our hotel! I am glad to hear that you and your travel companions enjoyed your stay with us. We also appreciate the details regarding aspects of your stay that were better than others as this helps other fellow travelers reading your review on TripAdvisor. You are correct on the fact that June is that time of year in Omaha where you will see higher rates due to the CWS, so the next time that you are wanting to stay with us feel free to let me know and we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again