“Issues were resolved, Sheraton worked to win my return stays.”

Sheraton Omaha Hotel
Ranked #26 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The rooms were lovely and warm, the beds were very comfortable. My family enjoyed the very large pool! There were a couple things I needed to call to the staff's attention and the matters were handled quickly. I also had some issues with the room as well during our stay, but Robert, Jenna and Tanner the Rooms Manager made sure I was more than taken care of and worked to win my business. I think that is the measure of a good business.
I look forward to returning to the Sheraton Omaha with my family again and again.

Room Tip: They do not have fridges in the rooms, you will have to request one.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Sarah G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure speaking with you the other day, and I was glad to have such a beneficial conversation with you. We definitely want to make sure that everyone is well taken care of; and when the service gets dropped we want to do everything possible to show you that we are better than the first impression you experienced. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable with our relaxing amenities. When you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, we will be more than happy to have you return with us! Feel free to reach out to me whenever you get the chance to, thanks again!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

A big THANK YOU to Jesse, and Michael at the front desk for providing me with excellent check-in service. They were very helpful and professional - thanks for the great room assignment, really appreciated the Preferred Guest Treatment and the use of the Club Room facility.
Also, would like to extend a thank you to Linda True who was very hospitable in the Club Room. She was very kind and provided excellent customer service....thank you !

Room Tip: Become a Preferred member and enjoy the added benefits including use of the Club Room, Very nice swi...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy K
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Randy K,

Thank you SO much for your excellent review of our hotel! Micheal and Jesse were both thrilled to see themselves mentioned as providing such stellar service, and I will be sure to pass your review along to Linda as well. What makes our team so proud is when we constantly see reviews such as yours mentioning our team members by name, showing a memorable experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon for another pleasant visit! Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Checking in was lightning quick and all of the staff members were friendly and helpful from the very beginning. The rooms are modern, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was especially spacious - I always appreciate it when the husband and I can get ready at the same time!

We were upgraded to the club floor which meant access to the 24 hour club room, which always had bottled water, coffee/tea and snacks as well as breakfast in the mornings. This was a big perk for us, being able to grab a drink or snack whenever we needed one!

Would definitely recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Try to get upgraded to the club floor!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheryldawn
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

cheryldawn,

Thank you for your review of your most recent experience with us! The details from your stay are much appreciated by us as valuable feedback, but are even more valuable for fellow TripAdvisor reviewers reading your great comments. I am glad to hear that the Front Office provided a great first impression, and that you enjoyed the upgrade to the Sheraton Club as well. I hope that you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you are able to, please feel free to reach out to me directly! Thanks again

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The entire team was fantastic- I felt at ease and as if I could ask for anything I needed without any concerns. I really felt like I was at home. I will be returning for business but will absolutely use other Sheraton hotels for all of my future travel.

• Stayed: July 2014

Jennifer S,

Thank you SO much for your raving review of our team at our hotel!! I will be sure that your review is posted in our break room for all to see and show them what a great job they are doing. It really does help make my day, and I'm sure many of ours here when we see reviews such as yours so we can truly be proud. I hope you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and we can't wait to welcome you back! Thanks again, it is much appreciated.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We only stayed one evening for our annual zoo trip. The hotel was comfortable and clean. The staff was courteous and friendly. The only issue we had was that the pool was so terribly cold and unfortunately our children wanted to swim. Other than that, I would definitely come back although I did not feel the breakfast was worth it here. Five Guys burgers is not too far away either!

Room Tip: I am not sure if there is an inconvenient room. It's large but not too large of a hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

KJScneid,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent Omaha trip. I am glad to hear that you found your accomodations to be relaxing and that you enjoyed our pleasant staff as well! I am so sorry to hear about the pool tempature at the time of your stay, please appolizige to your children on behalf of us here at the Sheraton. I will have our engineering department look into that issue right away but am sure they have the issue rectified by now. If you have any future tavel needs please feel free to contact me directly and I will ensure your next stay is memorable.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

When planning my trip to Omaha for a conference, I was most pleased to find the conference scheduled at the Sheraton. I often stay in Sheraton's when traveling for business and look forward to the Sheraton Beds and pillows. mmmm Heavenly.
The staff here is very helpful and pleasant. My friend and I especially enjoyed visiting with Linda True. She serves evening hors d'oeuvres in the lounge on the Club Floor. Since we were her only customers the evening of our stay, we invited her in our conversation. She not only attended to our requests professionally, she is a nice conversationalist. We had a delightful time.
The conference room is comfortable. The dining room serves delightful food. The location is close to local attractions. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Donna I,

Thank you SO much for your great review of your stay on TripAdvisor! I couldn't agree more about our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds, they are by far the best out there. I am very pleased to see that Linda provided you and your friend with such a great time in the Sheraton Club lounge; Linda truly is a valuable member of our team. I hope that you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you do we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had never stayed at the Sheraton Omaha Hotel before and were very pleasantly surprised, especially for the price. The rooms were clean and nice. The front desk was friendly and the club level was a nice addition. The room we were in was very quiet but we were also at the end of the hall so I am not sure how quiet it really is here. The beds provided us a nice comfortable sleep. I know that we will stay here again the next time we are in Omaha.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

ingeborgdot,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am very glad to hear that you chose to stay with us for the first time and that we were able to impress so that you will be returning with us again and again. It means a lot to us when we see reviews such as your own coming from a Senior Reviewer after such a great stay. Your comments will be shared with our team and they are always thrilled to see these! We hope to see you again soon.