“Great value, awesome bed”

Sheraton Omaha Hotel
Ranked #24 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tustin, California
“Great value, awesome bed”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton Omaha for business for one night. It was great for the value. The room had one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on in a hotel. The wall unit air conditioner was a little difficult to control, but it was manageable. The buffet breakfast was also a great value with a nice selection.

• Stayed August 2014
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
JenC_in_OC,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us! I can't say enough about our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds as well, and I can honestly say I have not come across a more comfortable hotel bed myself. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast selection in our restaurant as well. If I can ever be of any further assistance to you in the near future, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Overall I had a nice and comfortable experience in the Sheraton Omaha. The staff is friendly and the rooms are decent. Furthermore I slept very well in the King Size Bed. For an additional fee you can have breakfast and I can also recommend the restaurant. The hotel also posses a swimming pool and a hot tub.

Stayed April 2014
Ferdi3000,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are able to recommend some of the highlights of your visit with us. One of the greatest comments we can ever receive as any comments regarding how well our team members take care of our loyal guests. I am very glad to hear that your visit was no exception to this. If you are in the Omaha area again soon, please feel free to reach out to me directly and we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again.
Boulder
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I'm laying in an incredibly comfortable bed smelling Starbucks coffee for the coffee maker and wondering if I can just stay forever. Up on a hill I had a bit of trouble locating it although I could see the building, my stay was excellent! The room has a solid feel and not much ambient noise. A quiet refrigerator and microwave in the room. Many personal care items in the bathrooms just in case you forgot something. The indoor pool is large with a spa and open until 11 pm. Restaurant and bar drive room service which I ordered. The food was promptly delivered and well prepared. Free WiFi. The room I had has a narrow window situated high which seemed odd but you don't have to worry about security and the window does slide open for air circulation. Nice decor and a chair for lounging make me want to stay longer. Really enjoyed this! Great lobby area if you are meeting people. Also a snack room if you want to stay in a buy something. Also a small fines room and computers in the lobby. Not far from a regional mall with a movie theater. Two drug store a few minutes away. Gas stations very close. Parking very convenient.

Room Tip: They all look like a good location. No view from rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
ErieGal,

Thank you very much for your amazing review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I have to say, the title of your review was phenomenal to see for our team members and defintely one of my favorites yet. We sincerely appreciate the thorough details provided in your review as this is a great example of providing beneficial information to our fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. If you are in the Omaha area again soon, feel free to reach out to me directly and I will help ensure another pleasant stay. Thanks again!
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 August 2014

A big Thank You to Stephanie and Michelle. These two ladies helped us with our weekend stay in Omaha by suggesting eating venue's and things to see and do. They also provided a shuttle for our dining venue so we didn't have to worry about driving. They were very professional and made sure if we were coming or going from the hotel we were greeted.

We ate in the Hotel Grille Saturday night for one of the best steaks we have ever had. Our service was exceptional and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommend having your "Omaha steak" in the comforts of the hotel.

We look forward to returning to the Sheraton Omaha with friends! I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Cathy P,

Thank you SO much for your wonderful review of our hotel! Stephanie and Michelle were both thrilled to see your great comments about how well they delivered exceptional service, and I have passed your comments along to our Food and Beverage team as well. The details provided by yourself are very much appreciated by our team here as well as fellow travelers reading it as well. I hope you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you are able please feel free to reach out to me directly! Thank you
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The rooms were lovely and warm, the beds were very comfortable. My family enjoyed the very large pool! There were a couple things I needed to call to the staff's attention and the matters were handled quickly. I also had some issues with the room as well during our stay, but Robert, Jenna and Tanner the Rooms Manager made sure I was more than taken care of and worked to win my business. I think that is the measure of a good business.
I look forward to returning to the Sheraton Omaha with my family again and again.

Room Tip: They do not have fridges in the rooms, you will have to request one.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Sarah G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure speaking with you the other day, and I was glad to have such a beneficial conversation with you. We definitely want to make sure that everyone is well taken care of; and when the service gets dropped we want to do everything possible to show you that we are better than the first impression you experienced. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable with our relaxing amenities. When you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, we will be more than happy to have you return with us! Feel free to reach out to me whenever you get the chance to, thanks again!
Cherokee, Iowa
Reviewed 6 August 2014

A big THANK YOU to Jesse, and Michael at the front desk for providing me with excellent check-in service. They were very helpful and professional - thanks for the great room assignment, really appreciated the Preferred Guest Treatment and the use of the Club Room facility.
Also, would like to extend a thank you to Linda True who was very hospitable in the Club Room. She was very kind and provided excellent customer service....thank you !

Room Tip: Become a Preferred member and enjoy the added benefits including use of the Club Room, Very nice swi...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Randy K
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Randy K,

Thank you SO much for your excellent review of our hotel! Micheal and Jesse were both thrilled to see themselves mentioned as providing such stellar service, and I will be sure to pass your review along to Linda as well. What makes our team so proud is when we constantly see reviews such as yours mentioning our team members by name, showing a memorable experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon for another pleasant visit! Thanks again.
Pennsauken, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Checking in was lightning quick and all of the staff members were friendly and helpful from the very beginning. The rooms are modern, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was especially spacious - I always appreciate it when the husband and I can get ready at the same time!

We were upgraded to the club floor which meant access to the 24 hour club room, which always had bottled water, coffee/tea and snacks as well as breakfast in the mornings. This was a big perk for us, being able to grab a drink or snack whenever we needed one!

Would definitely recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Try to get upgraded to the club floor!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cheryldawn
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
cheryldawn,

Thank you for your review of your most recent experience with us! The details from your stay are much appreciated by us as valuable feedback, but are even more valuable for fellow TripAdvisor reviewers reading your great comments. I am glad to hear that the Front Office provided a great first impression, and that you enjoyed the upgrade to the Sheraton Club as well. I hope that you are able to return to the Omaha area again soon, and when you are able to, please feel free to reach out to me directly! Thanks again