“Magnolia Omaha -- Great Place”

Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Ranked #3 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Historic comfortable hotel with a great place to meet (inside and outside lounge). Within walking distance of many great restaurants -- Classy Omaha! The room was very clean and the service was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ryan E, Public Relations Manager at Magnolia Hotel Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

A good stay! That's all we want to hear, so we're glad you got what you needed, and we look forward to providing the same level of service again soon -

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was here for one night on business, and I wish I could've stayed longer! They have 24/7 transportation. The staff was super friendly, and the hotel and rooms are very charming. The rooms are upscale and I loved the courtyard. I wish I had time to explore the area, but I did partake of their milk and cookies reception!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Well really, we're the lucky ones - to have such nice guests! Thanks for dropping us a line, and thanks for choosing us - we hope to do it again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed only one night and I wished we were staying longer. Booked a regular king room using the trip advisor promotion code and saved $30.00. Yes, it seems small when walking in but it has everything that is needed and any extra space is only hallways anyway. The bed was comfortable, I enjoyed real drinking glasses and mugs instead of Styrofoam and I used the iron that was available in the room. There are plenty of mirrors including a full length. Fluffy towels are provided and 4 are in the room instead of only 2 like in some other motels. The free happy hour is a great bonus and the breakfast is the best I have ever had. It is included with the price for the hotel. Unfortunately I did not return in time for the cookies. Check-in was easy and check-out even easier. We parked on the street because it was the weekend so did not need to use the valet. Street parking was very easy to find. It is a great location and if you want a ride, the hotel provides a shuttle almost anywhere downtown. There was nothing I didn't like.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nebraskakt

We are thrilled you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thanks for the review and keep us in mind next time!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've stayed at the Magnolia before but this weekend I decided to reserve the Queen loft suite. It was stunning and extremely comfortable. The huge floor to ceiling windows opened to the courtyard and the living room, kitchen, and diving area were all very tastefully decorated and furnished. The staff was courteous and kind and the receptions were all well stocked and pleasant. The breakfast was also fantastic. There is plenty of room to host a gathering in the Queen Loft Suite. I had six friends over for snacks and drinks before dinner. I've stayed at several hotels in Downtown Omaha and this one is definitely me favorite.

Room Tip: The Queen loft suite is very spacious and although it only has one queen bed there is a full size co...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, and that's the only time we want anyone having while with us. We thank you for the review and for choosing us, and we hope to do it again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Having stayed at both the Magnolia and the Deco in downtown Omaha, my vote is for the Deco. While the Magnolia is lovely, its poor in-room internet access and its staff are detractions. You have to go downstairs to the lobby for a strong internet signal, and, while I was there, its staff was more into avoiding eye contact than helping its guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience has been noted.

Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends and we had a blast. Good location within walking distance to the Market. We loved the milk and cookies and great breakfast too! No problems with noise. Downtown was pretty quiet. The rooms did have double beds which is probably because they couldn't fit 2 queens, but we managed. We liked the outdoor courtyard too. Beautiful spaces and I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for keeping your eye out for details. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Cheers,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed 2 nights in July. We were in a very nice queen suite. All the staff are to be commended for an exceptional job, their friendliness & willingness to be helpful. After the first night we wanted to return our rental car to the airport, then take a taxi to the zoo. The valets offered to pick us up at the airport & drop us off at the zoo, then pick us up to return to the hotel. The hotel & staff highly exceeded expectations.

Room Tip: We called the hotel & they were helpful in choosing a room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for dropping us a line and thanks for choosing to stay with us. We're glad to hear that we exceeded expectations, and you can bet that we're gonna be shooting for that during your next stay, so get ready.

Until then,