Super 8 Omaha NE
  • Restaurant
US$83
US$131
US$119
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanplace to sleepcontinental breakfastconvenient locationunitupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Review of Super 8 Motel in Omaha on Spring Street.

Very easy to find due its location. Parking lots of very big and lots of space. Simple hotel but decent for a budget price. Check in was very fast and staff were very friendly. Lobby is simple but this is a Super 8 so dont expect too much.
Loved crisp fresh white linens. Very good bed. Excellent tiled modern clean shower, superb faucets, fan with timer. Breakfast included waffles! Wifi perfect. Fridge took our 1 ltr water bottles and lots space in it. The room had recently been refurbished and was very comfortable with a huge bed. The room was cute, immaculately clean and furnished, and comfortable. Breakfast was served in the morning which was ok, but probably the best of all the motels we stayed in!
Room was nice size and quite clean, a little worn but overall amazing. Bed was very comfortable and good blankets. Good min coffee maker in room and good supply of coffee. nice big fridge in room to keep my bread nice and cool. Good selection of vending machines and a simple breakfast is offered. Overall a good stay and i would recommend staying here for someone one a budget. The location is a near a few malls and a few fast food places to eat. Seems a safe areas and simple to find.

Room Tip: Bring extra change for vending machines
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Room was good for the price.We had a microwave and refrigerator in our room. The front desk people were helpful. It is a older hotel but it worked for what we needed. We only stayed one night. I would stay here again and plan to next October.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Room Wasn't very clean, spider webs in bathroom, carpet was sticky all over and walls had spots all over like someone shook a bottle of pop and sprayed on walls. No pool or spa!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I checked in for a 13 night stay as I sold my house and had to wait to get into my new house, i only chose this hotel because they are pet friendly. It took forever to get checked in. Then I had to hike up many flights of stairs to get to my room, NO ELEVATORS! upon entering my room I noticed the mattress were warped meaning the entire centers were caved in. The linnen was something i would expect to find in a homeless shelter not at a hotel. the water pressure was horrible. when anyone let their door shut all the walls shook. I didnt want daily service as I had my cat with me and didnt want it to get lose in the hallways, when i went to get clean towels I was always handed wet towels. I had to purchase a cooler as the rooms dont have refridgerators, and in order to get ice I had to treck all the way down to the lobby to get ice, the hallways were so hot my ice would be half melted before i got to my room(the only ice machine) upon check out I couldnt get my keys to my new place until 12:30 I asked for a half hour extension to check out and was just told NO after spending almost 2000.00 in thier hotel I would of thought to be treated better. I will never go back!

Room Tip: Dont stay here look for somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family