Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown
US$104
US$83
US$148
Sheraton.com
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskold marketshuttle driverthe college world seriesfree shuttlewithin walking distancebaseball stadiumlate at nightvery pleasant stayhotel shuttlemarket areanight staycreighton universitywould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableclean hotelcenturylink center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hotel is pretty new. Close to everything downtown. Accommodations are as expected for a Fairfield. Breakfast was great, clean, and well maintained. Gentleman at front desk was less than happy.

My only complaint was you could hear everything! People outside my window down a few floors were loud until 1am. Everyone walking down the hall sounded like they were in my room. Every sound from the room next door could be heard. TIP: keep your AC fan on HIGH all the time for a good nights sleep to drown out the noise.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jamie S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

I am sorry to hear that there was some noise distrubances during your stay. We did get a group in that was very loud and did not know how to use indoor voices. We did inform them to be quiet several times but unfortunately they don't always listen once we are not around. We do our best to ensure that our guests get a good night sleep while they are here and when we take groups we warn them ahead of time of our party and noise policy and we do our best to enforce it. I know in our log book we did have a couple complaints about noise during your stay and we did talk to the individuals that were making the noise and we did not hear any further complaints. So sometimes everything can not be perfect and you don't always get the nice quiet groups and at the end of the day you just hope that everything works out. I hope that you enjoyed your trip to Omaha and you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The entire place is EXCEPTIONALY CLEAN. We loved it . The breakfast was excellent. I will say, it was hard to find, but that is minor. We truly enjoyed our stay. It was so nice to return to a room that was fresh and clean and a comfortable bed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jamie S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Without driving around this hotel, you would not realize that this hotel is in a very shading area.

Due to road construction, we made a wrong turn and end up behind the hotel. Located just one block away is a shelter with more than twenty people camping in the yard. The police were at the property with lights flashing. Directly behind the hotel is a vacant railroad or warehouse property with overgrown vegetation. The hotel is very new but the lot did not appear to be secure compared to the area. The overall location will be great one day, given the proximity to the new college World Series stadium but for now I didn't feel safe having my family stay here.

We notified Marriott of our concerns and they rebooked us in a new location. We did not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher S

Thank you for your concerns, but we have not had any issues with security or safety. There is a shelter that is 4 blocks away and the city of Omaha built that after we were already opened. By having that shelter it at least keeps them off the streets and out of our hotel lobby. The police cars were here assisting a guest that had a problem with the security system on their car that night. I am sorry if the lights were on and alarmed you. There is some construction on the corner by our hotel, they are tearing down an old building and going to make an apartment building. The construction should not have bothered anyone because they do not work before 8am or after 5pm and we have 3 enterances that you can use, there was only one that was closed due to road construction and on our website it does let guests know that there is other enterances. I am sorry that you could not stay with us and experience my wonderful staff and service that we provide.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very comfortable and convenient. Staff is Super nice. Christine is THE BEST and just an AWESOME representative. We stayed here from the CWS and had a great time. I can't select the actual dates we stayed because it wont let me go that far back. I'm new to writing reviews and i just wanted to make a statement about how happy I was at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write your response and I am glad that you had a good time and enjoyed your stay with us. I encourage you to review hotels when you stay at them on this site because it is a great tool for us to recognize those that are giving outstanding service and also ways to improve your stay for next time.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel during June 2014 when my company brought me to Omaha to work the College world series for three weeks. The hotel was right down the street from TD Ameritrade park where the CWS took place. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the hot breakfast every morning was nice. There is a complimentary hotel shuttle which will take you to any of the nearby restaurants and attractions.

The only annoyance during my stay happened the second day of the CWS when, after returning to the hotel late at night, I discovered my truck was gone from the parking lot. After searching the parking lot for my vehicle, I went inside and asked the front desk agent if any cars were towed that evening. The lady who was working told me any vehicles without a parking pass were towed from the parking lot. I explained to her when I checked in four days prior to the start of CWS, I was never informed that parking passes would be required once the tournament began and I was never asked for my vehicle info either. She called the towing company and confirmed they had my vehicle and had them return it to the hotel at no cost to me. She apologized up and down and gave me the parking pass and she gave me a goody bag for my inconvenience.

Other than that, my stay was enjoyable and I would stay here again if my company sends me to Omaha to work this event in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We are glad that you had a good time while you were in Omaha. I am sorry that you had the incident with your car. We had posted signs all over the hotel letting guests know that week that we would be issuing parking passes for everyone with cars that wished to park in the lot. It stated that if you checked in already to please stop by the desk to pick up your parking pass. I do appologize that your car was towed and I am glad that you got it back . I know some people did not see the signs or read them so you were not the only one that had that happen and it will make us think of a new plan for next year. But thank you again for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you again!