“Excellent meal and service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #47 of 1,361 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Auburn, Massachusetts
“Excellent meal and service”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Excellent spot for a quiet, romantic dinner and drinks. Get the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer, you will thank me later!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank KG1076

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Eat yor Vegetables”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Being on a strict diet, was able to get tilapia -- very fresh -- grilled with vegetables. Not only was the fish grilled to perfection but I have never eaten such good broccoli and asperagus. I don't know what seasoning is used there but know it was not butter or oils. I could have had another order of just vegies! Our waiter was supper and eating on the patio was fantastic after a hectic day.

Visited September 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Best seafood so far in Omaha”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Not a lot to say other than if you're looking for seafood, this is the place. Bang-bang shrimp is a must have. I keep going back for the tilapia as well. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu but I would also highly recommend whatever the daily special is during your visit. Almost worth a trip to Omaha for the food alone.

• Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“First time - Enjoyed It”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was my first time to Bonefish... my colleague was familiar with this restaurant as she has been to others.
The food was very good. My only gripe/ pet peeve was that they could not really answer specific questions as to where their fish came from other than to say they fly it in every morning from Seattle.

Visited August 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great experience all around food and drinks.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

After reading some of the reviews I was not sure I made the right decision making a reservation here last Friday evening. The reservation was a good idea because even at 5:15 the place was very busy. 15 minutes early but we were seated promptly. Our drink orders were taken promptly and even though one in the party had a special request - it was made perfectly. All the drinks were prepared well. 5 stars for the bartender.

Appetizers were very good - we had to try the bang bang shrimp - that was good. The bacon wrapped scallops were very good with a nice presentation. The Ceasar salads were the usual fare you get anywhere but good. Ask for the complimentary warm bread - it was very good.

Everyone was pleased with their meals - I had the Shrimp and scallop grill with chimichurri on it - very good. The scalloped potato side was also very tasty. Not being a seafood person, my wife had a filet, it was very good but their cooking descriptions of doneness were a bit out of normal so she mistakakenly had it cooked a little more well than she prefers but it was tasty and tender. If you order a steak make sure you understand when they mean in their cooking descriptions. The Diablo Shrimp fettucine was a nice large portion and my friend enjoyed it to the last bit of sauce.

Service was very attentive for a very busy restaurant - there was not an empty table in the house by 6:00 PM. Thumbs up for service.

Each couple shared a dessert - they were plenty large enough for sharing. We had the special dessert that day, the bananas foster - yummy. Our friends had the flourless macadamia nut brownie with ice cream - they were pleased.

All in all a pleasant experience.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!