“AmericInn-Great!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha
Ranked #33 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Everything was great. Room was comfortable, very clean. Great staff. Only complaint is wasnt informed of charge for roll away bed, had to pay state, city&county tax equalling $50 for only a $220 stay!

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Marsha F, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thanks for the great review - stay with us when you're in Omaha again!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Decent rooms, friendly staff & far enough away from downtown to avoid the mayhem. Good location as there are plenty of places to eat around. Would stay here again. I second the good breakfast for a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Marsha F, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

This place was hoppin', wasn't it? So glad the location worked for you and we hope you return soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I normally stay at Hiltons or Starwood Properties. Had to come to Omaha last minute during CWS and got a room at the Americinn. Refrigerator on top of desk and no matter what I set the thermostatat it froze anything I put in there. No hot water one night, called the front desk. Basically they acted like they could care less. Kind of surprised at their reaction. Full breakfast buffet. Clean enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Marsha F, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We certainly do care - can you call me and we will discuss it?

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here for the CWS for 3 nights. The room and public areas were spotlessly clean and the front desk very helpful. The breakfast was particularly good with many more offerings than your typical Continental breakfasts. My only complaint was they did not clean the room one night, I think a miscommunication with cleaning service, but they quickly provided fresh towels. Overall, a good choice if you are in town for events by Ameritrade- about 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for your positive comments! Glad you enjoyed your stay - hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Originally planned on a 4 night stay but plans changed and we checked out after the 3rd night. However, the mgr on duty tried her best to scam us and charge us for all 4 nights! Ridiculous! Never again.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Someone wasn't aware of the hotel's cancellation policy ....

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is an excellent choice. My third time to stay here and every time has been fantastic. Everyone is friendly and helpful. It is very clean and the rooms are comfortable. They have a wonderful breakfast with many, many choices. It is an amazing value. The cookies at night are extra good!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Marsha F, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

So happy to have you back again and again! And thanks for the great comments - much appreciated....

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I traveled to Omaha to spend time with my daughter and just have a weekend away from home. I arrived in the city around 10:30 am and because of a previous stay I chose Americinn again, The assistant manager was great and gave me the internet price on a room and told me it was ready to go. I brought in my luggage & checked out the room, it was very clean as were the tub and bathroom.
After spending the day with my daughter, she had plans for the evening and I returned to relax had have a little me time. As the night went on, there was what seemed to be roughhousing and very loud voices up and down the hallway near my room. This went on for quite some time, I thought it would stop as the wee hours of the morning came. It didn't and I should have called the front desk to see if it could have been stopped. The next morning I commented to the assistant manager about the all-night noise and was told that one of the conference rooms was open. Really!?!?!
I didn't check out the breakfast because I was trying to catch the 40 winks I didn't get when everyone should have been sleeping.
If I choose Americinn again and have issues like this, I will be sure to call the desk clerk until something is done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Marsha F, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

I understand this was a very noisy night - I apologize and hope that it doesn't permanently taint your opinion of us. The space is never to be used at night as there are guestrooms all around, but that's water under the bridge. Please call me if you'd like to try us again and I assure you, you'll love it!