Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbeautiful atriumdouble treeliving roomfull size refrigeratorwalmartsinkinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Its a little tucked away from the major road so it was a little tough to find. When i first checked in there was a short 8 min wait, but at 11:00pm it felt like 30 mins. The front desk was very friendly and greeted me by my Hilton honor status. I give the hotel 4/5 due to the first room they put me in didnt have a working deadbolt and looked like before the door was kicked in and never really fixed it correctly. The front staff was helpful and quickly put me in another room.

The room is very clean and the small kitchenette was a nice touch! The fridge is a little old, but it keeps the drinks cold. As other people have mentioned some items are out of date but they updated as best they could. The property i believe looks to be a old embassy suites that was changed/updated to a double tree suites. The rooms are huge and plenty of room to walk around and spread the legs. Unlike most hotels that feel like a dorm room.

My room faces the dining area, so if you stay here request to NOT be on the first floor. Its a little awkward and the noise will wake you up in the morning.

But overall the stay was great! I will stay here again unless the new Double Tree suites opens up down the street, that place looks sweet!!

Room Tip: Do not stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thanks for staying with us and taking time to fill out this review. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate your comments. I will be given to my operations team right away! We hope to see you return in the near future! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hotel staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. The room was fresh and clean. Warm cookies was a plus. We traveled to Omaha to attend a concert. We arrived from the concert after midnight. The only issue we would like to bring to your attention was the two girls that were soliciting on hotel property. When we arrived to hotel we were forced to circle many times to find a parking and they were near the front driveway. This made us very uneasy since parking was not available near entry doors.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great. All employees go out of their way to accommodate their guests. Many new employees work here and the management did a great job on his choices. Hospitality the Omaha way!! Staying here on a business trip and will return again.
Pizza was also superb.

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Upon my arrival on 6/1, I received a very nice welcome from the staff and it only took a few minutes to check in. My room was very clean and well stocked with towels, coffee, toiletries, etc. I ordered room service twice and both times the staff was very accommodating and the service was very fast. I travel quite a bit with my job and always stay in Hilton hotels. Not only for to earn the points but I have always received excellent service. I used to divide my accommodations between Hilton and Marriott hotels but I have not always received good service at the Marriott hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The staff is quite well trained/helpful - but - there are too few - leading to long wait times. No real bartender and VERY limited bar choices. -- The facility is NOT up to Hilton/Doubletree standards - it should NOT be retained in the Hilton 'family' until it has benefitted from a TOTAL overhaul/refresh. - DON

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple