“Great Value”

Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel
Ranked #52 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great value. LARGE! clean rooms and a nice pool if you have the family with you. I wasn't able to enjoy most of the amenities due to a very late arrival and early departure, but the property was clean inside. It's an older building but modern renovations have kept if fresh.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

I am glad you had a great stay! I hope to see you next time you return to Omaha!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel while driving from Chicago to Utah. It was close enough to I-80 that it wasn't a hassle to drive there. When we arrived we received the warm cookies, which were great to occupy the kids while I checked in. The suites were large and had a lot of amenities (fridge, microwave, sink, 2 TVs), although the kitchen area was definitely dated. One of our TVs wasn't working, but they sent someone up right away to repair it. We got there at the tail end of the Manager's reception, so there wasn't really any food left. The pool area was nice, but the water was quite cold. There were plenty of towels, and the kids liked the waterfall, so I can't complain. My only complaint was that the parking was full and it seemed like a long walk with all our luggage and kids to the main entrance. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner room was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

i am glad the family had a great time! Our pool is a lot of fun! I hope to see you the next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The staff at the Double Tree Hilton is amazing. From the warm cookies at check in, the friendly staff throughout the hotel, to the meeting space provided for the conference they exceeded any prior hotel experience. The rooms were clean and spacious, the free Wi-Fi has great signal strength, the room service and maid service staff have customer service down to an art. Best hotel experience to date. I would highly recommend a stay at this Double Tree Hilton in Omaha.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

i am glad you had a great time! See you next time in Omaha!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Guest room smelled and felt humid and clammy, even with AC on. Furniture felt damp. Hot tub looked cloudy and seemed too hot. No pool towels provided even after asking. Dirty dishes from previous guest left in hall several hours.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am sorry about the humidity. i will check it out. i beliebe this issue was repaired. I hope that I see you your next time in Omaha!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hotel front staff very accommodating and attentive. Hotel restaurant staff extremely friendly an attentive. Room appeared clean although there was a strong dog odor from previous guests with dogs. Would have though that a strong room deodorizer would have been used. We also had several light bulbs burned out. We were too tired to bother with reporting this to the staff and I am sure they would have taken care of it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am sorry to hear about teh smell in the room. this is not typical. I hope to see you back the next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great time for families. Took the grandkids for a weekend to the Omaha Zoo. Great service, clean and comfortable. Don't miss out on breakfast in the lobby and bar is great for a glass of wine after the zoo.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you next time you are back in Omaha!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I happened to be one of 10 cars that was broken into during my stay. Do not leave anything in your car! I didn't leave anything that I thought was valuable, but thieves will break in to take anything visible. These things happen, but I was disappointed in how the hotel handled it. I felt that I was constantly getting the runaround with conflicting information. They said they would get back to me and never did. As much as anything the feeling I got was that the hotel was more interested in protecting their deniability of responsibility than in actually helping the victims.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd E L
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

I am sorry this happened to you. This is a rare incident for our hotel. I hope you try us agian in the future!