“Pet Friendly”

Aksarben Suites Omaha
Ranked #51 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Pet Friendly hotel. I'm not sure I would have stayed here if I hadn't been traveling with my dog. The extra space of the suite was nice since my dog is blind. The room smelled of air freshener, trying to hide the smell of urine. The couch legs had been chewed on. Very personable staff. Rooms need to be updated. No stove or kitchen supplies. But as far a being a pet friendly hotel, it was acceptable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Doges are always welcome! Look out for our renovation in 2015! I hope to see you the next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Staying for one night or multiple, this place is great!

Clean, friendly... Can't ask for much more

Rooms are HUGE and comfortable

Hit the managers reception Tuesday and Wednesday for some good food and meet some great people

Checkout the Drover Steakhouse across the street for the best steak in Omaha

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us! I agree the Drover is awesome. I hope to see you the next time you are in Omaha.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

WOW!!! I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my day, and this is definitely one of the nicest! From the "courtyard" atmosphere, to the beautiful bedroom suite (with a kitchen/full fridge), to the excellent staff, an best of all the excellent price! Only $105 for a bedroom suite (separate living room area).

We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: August 2014
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thanks for staying with us! I hope to see you back in our hotel soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We rolled into Omaha and booked this hotel on a whim. I've stayed at a lot of hotels, and this is definitely one of the nicest hotels I've ever been to! The suites were incredibly nice, the main courtyard is beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the price may well be the best part! We pause only $109 for a bedroom suite with a kitchen (full fridge), living room, and bedroom. We didn't want to leave!

Stayed: August 2014

We appreciate your business. Please let me know when you return I would love to meet you. See you next time in Omaha!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great value. LARGE! clean rooms and a nice pool if you have the family with you. I wasn't able to enjoy most of the amenities due to a very late arrival and early departure, but the property was clean inside. It's an older building but modern renovations have kept if fresh.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am glad you had a great stay! I hope to see you next time you return to Omaha!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel while driving from Chicago to Utah. It was close enough to I-80 that it wasn't a hassle to drive there. When we arrived we received the warm cookies, which were great to occupy the kids while I checked in. The suites were large and had a lot of amenities (fridge, microwave, sink, 2 TVs), although the kitchen area was definitely dated. One of our TVs wasn't working, but they sent someone up right away to repair it. We got there at the tail end of the Manager's reception, so there wasn't really any food left. The pool area was nice, but the water was quite cold. There were plenty of towels, and the kids liked the waterfall, so I can't complain. My only complaint was that the parking was full and it seemed like a long walk with all our luggage and kids to the main entrance. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner room was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

i am glad the family had a great time! Our pool is a lot of fun! I hope to see you the next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The staff at the Double Tree Hilton is amazing. From the warm cookies at check in, the friendly staff throughout the hotel, to the meeting space provided for the conference they exceeded any prior hotel experience. The rooms were clean and spacious, the free Wi-Fi has great signal strength, the room service and maid service staff have customer service down to an art. Best hotel experience to date. I would highly recommend a stay at this Double Tree Hilton in Omaha.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

i am glad you had a great time! See you next time in Omaha!