“Clean, Nice Accommodations”

Reviewed 25 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff J

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The hotel was nice and in a good location. The breakfast was excellent and the changed it daily, so you didn't get bored with the same meal. Very kid friendly and a great value.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This place really needs an update. The rugs, furniture and bathrooms are old and a bit beat up. The place was squeaky clean though. The crazy thing that I must bring up is the lack of refrigerators in the rooms at a hotel that bills itself "suites". We got to the room and immediately noticed there was no fridge. Ok that's easily fixed I thought. So I called the front desk and asked about getting one. The women told me that I could not because I booked online so was not able to do it. I asked if they had any and she said yes. So I told her that I would be happy to pay extra for it and she again told me that since I booked online I could not get one. I double checked to make sure that I wasn't hearing things and asked "So you're telling me that you do have them but I cannot get on because I booked online? Even if I pay extra?" She then replied that was absolutely correct. I was so flabbergasted that I just hung up. What kind of customer service is that? We decided just to drop it and just deal. The other thing that was sub par was the "Hot" breakfast. We were there 4 times. Two of the times the only hot foods were sausage and little batter dunked sausage. 2 of the days they had pre made omelets which were very good. The only fruit was apples and oranges. Would have been nice to have prepared pineapple or peaches or pears. I could not recommend this place to my friends.

1  Thank jcbuzzman

1  Thank Rt E
A TripAdvisor Member
Forest Park, Illinois
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Was a nice hotel and the price was great. Breakfast offerings weren't good, but I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Omaha hotels
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn
Comfort Inn at the Zoo
#55 of 84 in Omaha
Sonesta ES Suites Omaha
La Quinta Inn Omaha West

Been to Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE

Address: 11515 Miracle Hills Dr, Omaha, NE 68154-4450 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Best Value Hotel in Omaha
Price Range: £47 - £79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE 3*
Our hotel is unique to the Days Inn & Suites Brand, it pro-claims a genuine, warm and welcoming physical presence common in the Omaha Nebraska community. It has a unique secluded and quiet courtyard garden and pool area. It is the place to relax and be cradled into your home away from home. Customers can even bring along their pet as they are accepted here. The amenities and services include: a business center, Wi-Fi access, ATM/Cash ma-chine, Express Check-out, complimentary hot breakfast, elevators, laundromat, fitness center, out-door pool, high speed Internet access, (also available in the meeting rooms) and public areas with wireless data connection. . All of our rooms have flat screen TVs and our business place rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The aesthetic quality of our hotel is hearth-like and welcoming with a lobby adorned in classic wainscoting, Italian marble, a traditional library, and a center fireplace. There are four spacious entryways on the east and west side of the hotel. The pool and courtyard garden are the centerpiece of the hotel. There are a variety of spacious rooms & suites ranging from single king, double bed, and double queen beds. From balconies or patios some of the rooms offer beautiful landscape vistas or views of the lovely courtyard and garden. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn And Suites