“Third time around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #60 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
Tulsa, Ok
“Third time around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

Great extended stay location...my recent 8 week stay was great. Non-smoking pet friendly room was made to order for me. Housekeeping lady took real good care of my room. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2011

I travel alot And stay at hotels ranking from the bottom of the franchise food chain to the top. One thing I have learned is to expect no more from a lower level hotel than just that. And this is what that is.

After transferring, I stayed here for 3 mo while trying to find a house.

The stay was not great but it was tolerable, especially for the price.

Looking at old reviews, I have to say that I did not have the same experience.

My room was cleaned timely, dish washing powder and paper products were regularly provided, and i never saw a bug. The staff is super nice and work hard to be helpful.

Te place uses smelly cleaning products and there are trash cans in the stairwells that guests can out tgeir trash in mid week if they want. These are emptied regularly but can get a bit smelly sometimes.

Beds are basic mattresses and kitchens are supplied with cheap cookware etc. But again, this is an economy hotel.

No complaints overall. Folks, keep things in persective.

• Stayed June 2011
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2010

II stay there for few days and all I saw was the trash from the rooms in the hallway under the stairs, smelling nasty and over floating the trash can. The patio trash cans over floated with trash, food and bugs, as guesses BBQ in their hotel's grill; Just outside back door from the hotel the little bit of grass the hotel has; well is used by the pets to their business so at night time you ended up with surprise under your shoes.
The room never gets clean as they scheduled. The room are not clean properly before they have a guess signing in.
The staff makes many mistakes with your credit card. After you signed out your credit card still becomes accessible to then, and you might end up with charges that the Hotel does have courtesy of letting you know; unless you notice your account been short. Every time their staff makes a mistake with your credit account they never let you know, they expect for you to find out on your own. I do not know if it is a honest mistake or maybe they expect the guess not to notice.
The assistance manager very is rude with people over the phone and likes to hang up on costumers and talk to other guess about other guesses issues as he encountered then. In another word has no professional ethics
I'm sorry to say this; but I would not make it recommendable for the price per night. is not worthy... do a little more research as I did and end up with at least with a clean room and for less per night...

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank JF201082

Travellers are raving about these Omaha hotels

Beatrice, NE
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2007

I stayed in this hotel for 8 days while on business. I work for the government and therefor am tax exempt. On the evening of the 7th night of my stay I get a call from the front desk informing me that because I didn't use a "smart card" I will have to pay the tax.
I spoke with the manager and he said that it was cooperate policy and there was nothing that could be done. I am very bothered by the way that this was handled. In my opinion the hotel manager waited until the day before I was scheduled to check out to inform me of their "policy" knowing that I would take my business elsewhere.
The room itself isn't bad. Fair room and a reasonable price.

But the management is horrible!

• Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank avemke
Washington, DC
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2005

I gave this hotel 2 out of 5 because for some people under certain conditions this might be an acceptable place to stay. The guest room I was given was 400+ sqft., with a galley-style kitchen (full cookstove, microwave & full sized refrigerator) the room also had a 20-inch (approx) TV with digital cable & HBO and internet hookup in the room. The gym was on the first floor and had a stationary bicycle & stairmaster but no treadmill. I thought the price was reasonable ($300/week or $65/night), but I personally found too many issues with the place to give it a higher rating.

For an extended stay hotel, this place was missing a lot of the things I'm used to seeing. I travel quite a bit, so I'm accustomed to all types of hotels, but this one was no prize and I left after only two nights of an intended two week stay. There were no paper towels or dish soap for the kitchen; the utensils were still caked with food from the previous tenant (dried eggs on the spatula, most of the forks were dirty & crusty as were the cereal bowls); no blow dryer in the bathroom; the toilet seat was unclean & unsanitary; and in the bedroom the AC unit was noisy with a strange odor and worse - there was hair in the bed.

On the first morning of my stay, I addressed all of the above issues with management, who I must say seemed sincere with wanting to take care of these problems and told me that they would insure that housekeeping would give the room a thorough "going over". However, I returned at the end of the first full day, thinking this would give housekeeping sufficient time to rectify the problem but the dirty utensils were still on the counter and had not been replaced, the bed linens had not been changed and the toilet seat was still spotted and dirty. All they really did was vacuum and remake the bed. (Wow) Returning to my room at the end of a long, hot day to find none of my issues had been met was enough for me and I decided to check-out early and find alternative lodging.

I was honestly disappointed with this place as I thought I'd stumbled on a great find. The area is close to I-680 & Westroads Mall and as I stated before, it might be sufficient for someone experiencing relationship isses and is looking for temporary accomodations, or maybe someone who happens to travel w/their own papertowels & dish soap, but for a business traveler who may be used to more amenities - this place just won't fit the bill. At least, not for me.

• Stayed July 2004, travelled on business