“Happy with choice”

Ranked #40 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Stout, IA
“Happy with choice”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed here last weekend with our 2 teen daughters. I orginally wanted to stay downtown, but because of availability, we ended up here. I am pleasantly surprised. The property is older, but the rooms worked just fine for us. The kids used the pool and hot tub with no problems. The lounge was a nice bonus for us! The continental breakfast was wonderful! One of the best I have ever had. We did do Cracker Barrel one morning, because why wouldn't you since it is next door!! Would stay here again as staff was great too!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nicolle14
vic g, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear nicolle14,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.
As a team, we are delighted your stay at Quality Inn and Suites was up to your expectations. Your feedback is critical to further improving our property and services,
We look forward to servicing your Hospitality needs in the future in the greater Omaha area.
Once again, Thank You.

Vic Gangahar,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Massillon, Ohio
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Made us feel right at home!!! Aaron was the best! Will be back! Did just a great job making sure we were happy while away from home. The hot tub came in handy for relaxing, the weight room for working out as well.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark T
Paragould, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Decent hotel for one night. Fairly clean. Bar/lounge is nice, first drink is half off. Not the best quality inn I've stayed at but it worked. Was in the process of some remodels. Hall smelled bad like cigarettes. Bed was nice fridge made noise.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Roofer88
Kingsford
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were traveling with two cats from california to michigan and picked this hotel because the pets stayed free. I was not dissapointed with our choice. At first the hotel looks a little shaby from the outside and that was the first thing my daughter said is mom that can't be our hotel! And I told her give it a chance we did not even go in yet. We checked in about 7:30 pm and were given a room on the second floor, we went out to the car with the luggage cart loaded it up and got the two cats in there kennel and on the cart. The front desk guy watched us do this and never once felt like he should have told us there was no elevator! So we made a couple trip up the steps with all our stuff. I was not impressed with the front desk guy at all he was more interested in standing outside smoking. We go to our room and we were very pleased with our room. It was very clean and everything worked just fine. In the morning we went down to breakfast and we were very pleased with what they had to offer. The food was hot and very good. You don't have to serve a big spread to a have a good breakfast. The front desk man in the morning was such a refreshing change so pleasant and friendly! I would have to say we were quite happy that our room was way nicer than the main hotel and hallways. I told my daughter be happy that they put money in the room and not the outside it's the room you pay for.This review is a little late as we stopped labor day weekend on a saturday night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank dianem163
Burbank, California
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Very standard hotel, right off the interstate, semi-remodeled. Notices a lot of truckers here. Did not wake up early to eat the breakfast so cannot comment but there is a cracker barrel within walking distance. Good place to rest your head if that's all your looking for. After arriving it appears that they should charge less.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bamrandom
Eldon, Missouri
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I always am on the road traveling for work. I've stayed in thousands of hotels and I've never felt so welcomed. I araived at 4:00am and was surprised at how welcomed I felt and the attitude of the gentalmen at the front desk, he was more than helpful! Thanks to Colby and the rest of the staff I'll be back!

• Stayed October 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Hard workers, clean rooms, friendly people, good location (next too many restaurants). Taylor, the bartender, made our weekends wonderful. Very friendly, well mannered, and fun. Always on top of things and has a smile on her face. Very nice girl.

• Stayed October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Red Carpet Inn
#66 of 82 in Omaha
Super 8 Omaha West L ST NE
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha I-80
New Victorian Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!