“Wonderful customer experience.”

Ranked #58 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Wonderful customer experience.”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Staff was amazing. Very friendly & efficient. Made the stay incredible like staying with friends. Better hospitality and rooms than the other hotels in area. Better prices as well. Will recommend to friends and colleagues. Great pool/hot tub and workout facilities. Perfectly located for great access to I80 and I680. Plenty of restaurants in the area. Again loved the Staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Marie L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I wondered why there were no pictures of the rooms, now I know why. It was cramped and the jacuzzi wouldn't hold water. The hallway smelled like they let cats live in it. I went to the front desk to ask if they had any tums or rolaids and since she was texting, she must not have understood my question. She started showing me the snack stuff they keep for guests. I tried again to explain and she finally got it, but didn't have any. I asked for some milk and she shrugged her shoulders, but saidI c ould go get some. When we went down for breakfast at 915. There was hardly any food left. I asked the woman if there was any more muffins and she acted like I asked her to do something she shouldn't. They only had sugar free syrup which I'm allergic to. This is a very strange Holiday Inn. I can honestly say that I didn't see the quality we normally do.

• Stayed January 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Sassy671,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the room you had and the service you received. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Omaha hotels

Savoy, IL
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This really isn't a negative review, as overall the hotel was just fine. But it was just average. As some other reviewers have mentioned it was a little dated, but not DATED like some hotels. It's kind of in that limbo zone where it's new enough that it doesn't really NEED an update, but just dated enough that you can tell it's not that new.

My room and double beds were smaller than the standard updated Holiday Inn Express (HIE) rooms, but they were fine. Did have HDTV which was nice, but the signal kept cutting out, and at one point cut out altogether. Just went to sleep at that point.

Another minor pet-peeve is that I couldn't turn the heater fan on all the time. I like the noise when I sleep. "Fan On" wouldn't put out heat (which was needed). Newer HIEs have the control on the wall that lets you do that.

On the plus side, staff was very friendly, and the downstairs and breakfast areas were updated and nice. Breakfast spread was very good, maybe slightly better than the average HIE. Hotel was easy to find and plenty of parking (lots more around back!).

Again, don't let this review fool you. This stay was acceptable and I'd stay at it again. But if you really like the super-updated HIE hotels, you might try another one in the area first.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank illini_razorback
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 November 2013
Dear illini_razorback,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. I appreciate and wish to thank you for the kind comments on the staff and over breakfast. On the other hand, please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered on some aspects of your stay. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.
Hazlewood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

First impression is that it was very dated!! The staff was very friendly but, hotel just needs to be updated from top to bottom.
Fair price compaired to other hotels in city but for something that is $109 a night they should put some money back into it.

• Stayed October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Kurtgldbry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Orange, Texas
Reviewed 17 October 2013

First let me say that the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating - it was downhill from there. The carpet must have been the original and needed to be changed. The room was dark - dark even with all the lamps/lights turned on. I asked for a different room that was possibly brighter; unfortunately they were all the same. We did leave for dinner and when we returned, the bulbs in the lamps had been changed and that did give a bit more light. There was no refrigerator or microwave in our room - but the space for both was there. The room was quiet - and the bed comfortable. However, the whole hotel needs an update. We normally enjoy HIEx but this experience will make us rethink future stays at this chain.

Room Tip: My tip would be to choose another hotel. Perhaps another HIEx would be better - but there are many c...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear kathrynemr,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to note that you found our staff to be freindly and accommodating.

However, I am sorry to hear the you were unhappy with the hotel's appearance. I sincerely apologize for the room condition did not live up to your standards and deeply regret that we were not able to exceed or at least meet your expectations.

Guest comfort is of the utmost concern to us and our hotels are committed to making every possible effort to provide a comfortable environment. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit. We hope that you give a chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Dhan M
Blue Springs, Missouri
Reviewed 23 July 2013

TJ Foster was a wonderful help to us when we arrived and there was only a one bed room left! He made sure we were comfortable, there were three of us for one bed. Hmmmm He went out of his way to make sure we had enough bedding and then made sure we received a two bed room the next day! He should be commended for his great personality and making us feel comfortable!

Room Tip: Make sure when you make your reservation that they have the room available that you require.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed at the HIE for 2 nights and was pleased with everything. The staff was friendly and the breakfast hostess was a delight. Management Staff outstanding. Could not have found a better place to stay in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank trvlguy154
Traveler1Nebraska, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I am so proud of our staff as they are always willing to go above and beyond to deliver the service that you deserve. Our staff is looking forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to Omaha.

T.J. Foster, CHS
Assistant General Manager
Holiday Inn Express Omaha-Southwest
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Comfort Suites
Super 8 Omaha West L ST NE
Comfort Suites La Vista-Omaha
New Victorian Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites West Omaha

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!