“Unreal”

and 1 more site!
Westmont Inn & Suites
Ranked #77 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 28 May 2013

There was food on the floor my daughter was cused out in spanish by some rude unruly child running the halls. Never again!!! The girl at front desk was nice but not nice enough to make up for the mess.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacey G
There are newer reviews for Westmont Inn & Suites

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I went to the Carlisle on 5/11/2013 for a visit to someone who was living there. The place was aweful!!! Trash was over flowing from the trash cans. No paper towels on main floor bathroom. No soap in the main floor bathroom either. Looks like a place transients would stay. I have been to Hotels all over the world and it is even worse than the San Antonio Inn from the 1980's in Omaha. This place needs to be shut down!!! There is NO way this should be called a Hotel. Makes Omaha look bad!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank wowterrible
Reviewed 12 May 2013

There is no breakfast, the wifi sucks, the hotel is ugly and run down, the key cards keeping deactivating, the walls are paper thin, the whole place smells of weed and cigarettes, there is no fitness center, and the shower would keep spiking between scalding hot and frigid cold.

Room Tip: There are two hotels right next to The Carlisle, go there!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Tyler C
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We stayed for several days while our house was being finalized. Our room was clean, safe and well stocked. The staff was very accomodating and friendly.

The Good: The furnace worked fine with adjustable temperature settings, like you'd imagine. The shower worked well, hot and cold, like I'd expect. Reports here that say otherwise were not our experience. The room was cleaned thoroughly, and we are very picky in that regard. I even checked the top of a shelf for dust and found none. Hotel offers a free breakfast but there is a donation-only hot breakfast bar with fresh chocolate chip waffles and made to order eggs. Room was much larger than I'd expected, with fridge, microwave, etc. Parking lot scooped promptly during the snowy days. Our pets were welcome and the room furniture was changed on request to better suit us. Bilingual staff available.

The Bad: I would have been disappointed if, like a hotel I stay in when I'm in St Louis, I was tossing $150 on the counter. It is an older hotel, the pool is out and wherever you look closely you will see signs of wear. It is an extended stay hotel, which means some people are very casual in how they act. On the coldest nights (2 degrees), the furnace did have trouble keeping up. On a Friday or Saturday, near the lounge it sounds like someones car stereo bass. Our sink didn't drain properly.

Overall, for the money, it was just fine. No major problems, no exceptional bright points. Just a 3 star hotel for a 1 star price.

Room Tip: There is an area of the hotel that is more run down. Be sure to request another room if you're n...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank fiyero
Reviewed 26 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Found this hotel at the last minute online and stayed for three nights staff was friendly quiet rooms and nice people If you want a cheap & cheerful place to stay in the heart of Nice, this is the place for you I was hugely apprehensive about this hotel - a last-minute bargain and the cheapest hotel of our trip Clean cool small but functional bathroom, comfortable bed - we could not have asked for more for the price we paid

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel because the photos they posted made it look like a respectable place. As it turns out the place is much more run-down than the pictures would have you believe. Those pictures must have been taken ten years ago because this place is no where near the quality I was expecting when I arrived.

Also when I checked in I asked about the pool and the front desk person told me that it was not in service due to 'scheduled maintenance,' but when I asked how long it had been down the clerk told me it had really been down for more than a year, and that the city had forced them to closed it down and actually condemned that part of the hotel!

Dont let the photos fool you into thinking this is a nice place, because it's not!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Marsha F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Super 8 Omaha West L ST NE
Candlewood Suites Omaha - Millard Area
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha - Millard Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
My Place Hotel-South Omaha/ La Vista, NE

Been to Westmont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!