“watch your euros”

Restaurant Pink Flamingo
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Sissi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

At first George appeared to be an excellent mine host until the day he gave me change for a ten euro note instead of a twenty.

He knew what he had done.

I was unsure at the time and being a typical brit' I didn't want to create a scene.

Needless to say I didn't go back again. There are plenty of other restaurants/bars to choose from.

Was he bothered, I doubt it!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hosts are welcoming but I was not impressed by the food. I had pork in white wine which was very fatty and did not taste like it had been made fresh with chips that tasted like they had been cooked in old oil. My husband had meatballs that tasted like they came out of a tin. The place is fine if all you want an edible meal but there are much better places to eat in Sissi.

I should have known better as the menu is so huge it's impossible for everything to be made to order.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

George and Maria are really friendly they make time to talk to all their customers. They have a wide choice of food on the menu. The kids play area was a God send when our kids were small to keep them entertained and they made many holiday friends.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying across the road at the vasia and as you do, get bored of the all inclusive, this was a lovely choice. Such a warm welcome from the owners, amazing service with honest smiles and a feeling that they truly love what they do. Gorgeous house wines and sangria at very reasonable prices. Traditional Greek food and also anything else you can think of. My partner had a mixed grill he was very pleased with. Puddings to die for and not to miss out the fabulous outdoor play area for children. My 7 year old loved it and made a very nice friend. If this could be moved to the harbor we would have moved in!!! Highly recommend

Reviewed 18 June 2014

If you like plenty of food on your plates then look no further.the owners and pretty daughters look after you well.best fresh made chips and Greek salads.

1  Thank deej3008