“love the donkey!”

Restaurant Pink Flamingo
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Sissi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Really nice place, George was a very good host, polite etc.

food was very good, and waitress with blonde curly hair is lovely!

will definitely go again.

also right next to Cielo bar which is perfect for drinks after your meal

1  Thank StokeBoy99

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the vasia. But as you do we tended to eat and drink out. We found the pink flamingo the best and very friendly bar to visit. George and family very friendly and the food was excellent. I'd advise a visit to anyone going to sissi.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

verry good food en frendley service a good mail en a verry cold beer for a low price verry nice restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2014

At first George appeared to be an excellent mine host until the day he gave me change for a ten euro note instead of a twenty.

He knew what he had done.

I was unsure at the time and being a typical brit' I didn't want to create a scene.

Needless to say I didn't go back again. There are plenty of other restaurants/bars to choose from.

Was he bothered, I doubt it!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hosts are welcoming but I was not impressed by the food. I had pork in white wine which was very fatty and did not taste like it had been made fresh with chips that tasted like they had been cooked in old oil. My husband had meatballs that tasted like they came out of a tin. The place is fine if all you want an edible meal but there are much better places to eat in Sissi.

I should have known better as the menu is so huge it's impossible for everything to be made to order.