All reviewssupermarket oppositeseafront apartmentsea viewwell stocked supermarketrooms are bigself catering holidaybeautiful villagerestaurants and barsirish barsmall harboursisibedroomcreteaccommodationsunbedscretanmaria
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a 10 night stay in Porto sisi apartments and had a wonderful stay.
Like previous reviewer we also stayed in apartment number 1 so I give my honest opinion. We booked a sea view ( not sea facing) apartment. Apartment number 1 does have a sea view however only from the little kitchen window inside. It does boast a wonderful little seating area outside the front door of the apartment where we would sit in morning, noon and night taking in the view of the ocean. We personally didn't spend much time actually in doors so this suited us perfectly. We arrived late and and reception was closed a note on the door directed us to apartment. First thing the next morning we were greated warmly by reception asking if we were happy with everything. Staff very helpful.
The apartment has everything we required to make breakfasts/ lunches and ate out every evening.
We found the beds to be adequate, of course nothing like your bed at home but far better than some of the hotels we have visited over the years.
Rooms have iron & boards, hairdryer, safe ( very small charge) and wonderful air con at no extra charge.
Plenty of fantastic restaurants within a few minutes walk and supermarket few steps opposite front of hotel. Please do take care as no pavements on street in front of porto sisi and busy little road.
Very very impressed with the cleanliness, never seen so much time being spent cleaning occupied room and sheets changed every couple of days. Pool area spotless.
We covered sis on foot from one end to the other and had a look on a few other highly rated hotels and if we were to book again we would defiantly return here.
All in all wonderful stay in perfect Sisi, great friendly staff and I personally would say value for money.
If I had to give any negatives, the apholstry in the lounge could do with been updated to improve look of room ( Brown at moment) and poor design of shower screen as water runs onto tiled floor however would recommend these apartments highly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise b
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Amazing and fantastic place to stay if you are looking for relaxing, quiet holidays. Very clean, easy going and very private.

We just came back from our first holidays together and we have very much loved it!

Maria made us feel very welcoming and it felt like home. The apartment was very clean, specious and functional. Lovely Violetta was making sure that the room is clean and it smelt very fresh.

Me and my boyfriend feel like we have made amazing friends and we will definitely come back next year.

Every day we were going to family run restaurant called Paradosiako which was recommended by Maria. Please have a look at our review for this restaurant.

We are recommending both places!

Enjoy your stay at Sisi the place were the love for family and great food does exists!

Marta & David

Room Tip: Room with a garden is perfect if you want a quiet, private spot away from the breeze.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MartaS2188
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I am really enjoying it here. The decor is older, but it adds to the charm. We just stayed at a brand new hotel in Santorini, and I actually like this one better. The little town is very nice with shops, restaurants, bars, and friendly people. The wifi is also the best we've found so far. Maria has been very kind. Thank you so much.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed in the ground floor seafront apartment with our 6 month old baby. It was right on the pool with a beautiful view over the sea. A quiet spot. You can swim in the sea by walking a little path below the hotel. The town of Sissi was nice but too many tourists for our liking so we mainly hung out in the apartment. It was lovely with everything we needed. The bedroom smelt a little musty but otherwise very clean. Nice to have your own cooking facilities. It doesn't have its own parking but we didn't have any problems finding a free park nearby.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner have just returned from a week staying at these apartments.
We arrived late and were quickly shown to our apartment no 1. It looked OK and we were so tired we went down to the harbour for a quick drink then went to bed. In the morning I soon realised that we didn't have a sea view. I had booked through booking.com a superior sea view apartment? The road noise at the back (where our bedroom was situated) also kept us awake. The bedroom backed onto the road where the supermarket was situated. The room was dark and dingy (nothing like their photos) and the bed was the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in. My partner asked if we could be moved in the morning only to be told that it was their first complaint of the season and that all their apartments were superior and with sea views. She later said we could move for an extra €25 a night! I had already paid over 600 for the apartment so no thanks.
The owner and her assistant were rude and could not care less. When we left we asked for a late check out and she charged us an extra €50 for using the room for an extra 5 hours. The cleaner however was lovely and worked very hard. The pool area was nice although the pool is freezing and the sunbeds are also really uncomfortable.
I know they have had great reviews which is why I booked it in the first place and maybe we were just unlucky with our room.
However I expect a level of customer service and there is none here.
Sissi is very pretty with a lovely selection of hotels and bars. We went on the quad safari and would highly recommend it. A fantastic way to see more of the island and really reasonable €140 for both of us including 1 quad and lunch with 5 stops of interest, really well run and lovely staff.
If you're visiting sissi it's lovely just book another apartment or hotel, there are many that are better value with owners that are friendly and actually care about their customers.
I normally don't want to come home when on holiday but to be honest I couldn't wait to get back and sleep in a decent bed!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
anthi s, Front Office Manager at Porto Sisi Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always value the opinion of our guests.

We are very sorry, that you didn't have an apartment with Seafront view perhaps you expected to find.
The Split Level & the Seafront apartment are other categories and have different rates!
You have booked and paid an Apartment with Sea View, whose pictures and rates, together with our different type of apartments, are very clearly shown in Booking.com platform where you've made your reservation.

Because our priority is to satisfy our guests, there was a possibility the next days to change in a same category apartment, but you were not around. When we met later that afternoon you said that it is not a problem anymore and everything was alright!!!

We will continue trying to do the best for our guests and we really hope to have the pleasure to be hosting you again in Porto Sisi.

Maria Nikolakaki