“Best Crab Rangoon in ages!”
Review of Little Saigon

Little Saigon
Ranked #15 of 485 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Best Crab Rangoon in ages!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I travel to Springfield regularly and have some good asian food, but this place is great. The rangoon is so light and crisp, made with crab, cream cheese and cilantro. I also had a green curry which was very good. I didn't eat at the restaurant, I took it back to the hotel, but the staff was very nice to me, both in person and on the phone.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank kimjnsn1957

“Good food, didn't expect”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Its an interesting looking place from outside. Very good food and can be vegetarian friendly. Drunken noodles was an okay dish. Singapore noodles.was really good. Will try this place again, so many choices!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shivank S
“Rude Manager,”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Uncooked food. The noodles is like rubber when you eat it. The manager is so rude. Will not go back there ever.

• Visited August 2013
Wilton, California
“Wow! Delightful!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This is a large restaurant and I can see why it would need to be! It was a hot muggy afternoon and we didn't want a heavy meal, which always leads us to some kind of Asian fare. Thankfully the place we went to 1st didn't open until 4:30 and I wasn't into waiting. We were seated here within a moment, ice water immediately (whew!) Vern had the Pork Lad Nar (wide rice noodles, a wok dish) and I had the chicken Pad See-iew, also with the wide rice noodles. For our appetizer we had the summer roll (rice paper, not fried!) with a peanut sauce that we devoured, I licked my fingers cleaning the sauce bowl. I ordered a Mango freeze and Vern had iced tea. Every single bite or sip was just heaven. If you haven't tried this place, you should.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ruthandvern
“Always delicious!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

If you enjoy noodles, you're in the right place:) the Drunken Noodles are delicious and the dumplings are yummy!

• Visited May 2013