“Great treat”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Galesburg, Illinois
“Great treat”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

After a day of Lincoln sight seeing, I was hungry for Vietnamese summer rolls. Saw this restaurant listed in the Springfield brochure. A little drive west and we were there. Wonderful summer rolls with sesame sauce. I had pad Thai and husband had chicken fried rice (his usual oriental dish). Both were outstanding. Really wish we could come back many times and try different dishes. Maybe have to make another trip.

• Visited October 2013

Chicago
“One of the Few Good Things about Living in Springfield”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I lived in Springfield for two years while in grad school - Little Saigon was one of the few bright spots during my time there. I ate here almost once a week, sometimes twice a week. I loved the sweet & sour tofu and the pineapple dish tofu the best. The spring rolls are great also. Whenever I am back in town, I make it a point to stop here.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Stephanie P
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Best Crab Rangoon in ages!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I travel to Springfield regularly and have some good asian food, but this place is great. The rangoon is so light and crisp, made with crab, cream cheese and cilantro. I also had a green curry which was very good. I didn't eat at the restaurant, I took it back to the hotel, but the staff was very nice to me, both in person and on the phone.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank kimjnsn1957
“Good food, didn't expect”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Its an interesting looking place from outside. Very good food and can be vegetarian friendly. Drunken noodles was an okay dish. Singapore noodles.was really good. Will try this place again, so many choices!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shivank S
“Rude Manager,”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Uncooked food. The noodles is like rubber when you eat it. The manager is so rude. Will not go back there ever.

• Visited August 2013