“Never had a bad meal here” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta
Ranked #34 of 482 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, American, Soups
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mariah's is a locally owned and operated steakhouse. Operated by Sam, Mary & Mariah! We serve high quality steaks & homemade pasta dishes. We also have the top ranked Sunday Brunch in central Illinois (which is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm). We cater, we take large parties, we make special menus, we have special (private) rooms! We have it all here at Mariah's! Come see us & enjoy a great time with your friends, family and co workers.
Springfield
“Never had a bad meal here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have eaten here several times. Yesterday on my visit, I discovered an, "All you can eat fried chicken" special. If the Colonel could cook this good he would have made General. They have excellent Scotches and very good service. The waiter was personable and attentive. My favorite dish of theirs is the eggplant . The Arnold Palmer was strong on lemonade which is how I like them. Not too expensive but classy in a modern log building.

• Visited April 2013

Springfield, Illinois
“Great food and great service well worth the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I always wanted to try it and finally did. I was a little surprised by the price. It is definitely pricey but the food is great and so was the service. A much better alternative to any box store restaurant scattered all over springfield with slightly lower costs. Well worth the quality and service. Try their lobster ravioli. Wow!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Adam E
Nevada
“Great place for an after work meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Food was totally awesome - especially their olive oil dip for the bread. Steaks were done just right and ambiance is very nice - wood interior - great service. I go by it for work and there are always cars there so I figured I'd try it. I am traveling there for business and give myself the occasional nice meal out. This was perfect!

Visited March 2013
Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Worth the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

Mariah's is one of the classier restaurants in Springfield and therefore, more expensive. The atmosphere is great. I always have good service and the food is wonderful, specifically steak.

Visited July 2012
Lincoln, Illinois
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

We had a surprise party last night at Mariah's for our Daughter, everything was great! We had there small room for our party. The waiters/servers were wonderful, so, helpful and nice, we had two of them.

All the food was good, drinks were good, the entire night super. Last night was our first time there and we will be back.

M. Wheat