“Great dining experience”

Ranked #7 of 494 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$42
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mariah's is a locally owned and operated steakhouse. Operated by Sam, Mary & Mariah! We serve high quality steaks & homemade pasta dishes. We also have the top ranked Sunday Brunch in central Illinois (which is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm). We cater, we take large parties, we make special menus, we have private rooms! We have it all here at Mariah's! Come see us & enjoy a great time with your friends, family and co workers.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We've lived in Springfield for many years and this is one of our favorites--they treat you like family and the food is great! They do well with groups or private parties. So many great entrees--it's hard to make a decision! Friendly servers and fine food--always a great dining experience!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I eat out a lot and there is no better place for Sunday Brunch than Mariah's! The food is always delicious and the staff are top notch! Our personal fans are the waffles and the fried chicken. Oh, don't miss the mashed potatoes and gravy!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We have enjoyed eating at Mariah's for years over time it has only gotten better. It is fine dining in a "Lodge" setting less than 10 minutes from I-55. I can highly recommend the food along with the service and atmosphere! We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I went for Brunch with a friend. It was my pick for my birthday. It was a good pick! Omelets and Belgian waffles made to order and the best part about that is that I didn't have to stand and wait for either one. I made my selections on paper, the server took it and then delivered it to the table. I've never been to a restaurant where that was offered. I had warm syrup on my waffle and the most wonderful piece of chocolate mousse cake, The lunch offerings looked wonderful, too. I tried a little pasta, but I was too full of breakfast. I will have to go back. The service was excellent. We didn't have to wait for anything.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was the best brunch we hav had in a long time, the service was outstanding, and the manager was very engaged w his customers. I cannot believe the variety of food and want to return tonight for the veal canaloni :). The atmosphere is outstanding.