“Best of everything”

Ranked #31 of 489 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mariah's is a locally owned and operated steakhouse. Operated by Sam, Mary & Mariah! We serve high quality steaks & homemade pasta dishes. We also have the top ranked Sunday Brunch in central Illinois (which is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm). We cater, we take large parties, we make special menus, we have special (private) rooms! We have it all here at Mariah's! Come see us & enjoy a great time with your friends, family and co workers.
“Best of everything”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were at Mariah's recently with a group of 8. We ordered a wide variety of things, the Porterhouse, lobster cannelloni, tilapia, chicken Parmesan, calamari, etc.. We had a bottle of chilled sweet red wine with our appetizer and Joe the owner visited with us for a while. When we ordered a bottle of dry red he suggested a bottle Pino Noir 2006 reserve that was very smooth and earthy and paired great with my husbands steak. Our soups were thick and creamy and our salads fresh and crisp. The staff was friendly and hospitable. When we had special requests they did not hesitate to care for our needs. We will be back more than once. I would highly suggest this restaurant to anyone for any occasion.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Aubsevans

niederneukirchen
“Best Steaks”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Really nice ambience and atmosphere.
Warmly welcomed and the service was top.
But the best of all was the meal.
These Steaks have been one of the best we ever had.
My New York Strip was perfect and my wifes Sirloin Filet was outstanding.
The Salad with the Italien Dressing and the Bread tasted truly fine.
I can highly recommend this Steak House as one of the first adresses in Illinois.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank gerdschi1991
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were so pleased with this restaurant. The front desk staff at the hotel we were staying at {Hampton Inn and Suites} recommended it, and we were not disappointed. My husband had the full rack of ribs, I had Pasta Carbonara with grilled chicken and our son had steak. We never felt rushed during any course. Our biggest mistake was not leaving room for dessert! My favorite item was one I didn't even order! I had a bite of my son's macaroni & cheese {side item with his steak} and it was hands-down the best mac & cheese I have ever tasted. I was tempted to ask for an order to-go! Our server {whose name escapes me} was attentive and on-top of our drinks. When we get back to the Springfield, IL area we will definitely make this stop again!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank diznymommy
Sherman, Illinois
“One of our favorites!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Mariah's has been a favorite of ours for several years. For starters, there has never been a time when I have been there and the owner was not there. He stops and and talks to the customers. He always welcomes feedback, the good and the bad. The service is impeccable, the staff is above reproach. They have these things called manners! The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. Above all, they have a Sunday brunch that is incredible. My husband and I are regulars for the Sunday brunch and we have NEVER been disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Trish H
Springfield, Missouri
“Dining Experience”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Lived in Springfield all our lives and never gone to Mariah's. What a mistake that has been. Great service. Meal timed just right, no rush. Food excellent! Ribeye steak wonderful and Lobster Cannelloni very good. We will be going back again and would highly recommend to friends and family.

• Visited April 2014