“fantastic”

Ranked #22 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mariah's is a locally owned and operated steakhouse. Operated by Sam, Mary & Mariah! We serve high quality steaks & homemade pasta dishes. We also have the top ranked Sunday Brunch in central Illinois (which is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm). We cater, we take large parties, we make special menus, we have special (private) rooms! We have it all here at Mariah's! Come see us & enjoy a great time with your friends, family and co workers.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

we went to mariahs for the first time , we had a fantastic dinner experience. my husband had chicken marsala . and he says it was the best he ever had. the staff was great . if we lived there, it would be one of our favs

1  Thank Ed G
There are newer reviews for Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had forgotten about the Sunday buffet. I saw the owner cooking on the TV and he mentioned it. I remembered how good it was and went back today. It was as good as I remembered. The guy making the omelets did great. The prepared foods were of very high quality. The coffee is even better than I remembered. Their regular menu is very good also.

1  Thank hippoguy
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The restaurant is a nice atmosphere. The menu is limited. I had the fried soft shell crab, a special for the evening. It was not the softest shell crab. The restaurant was full and a bit loud.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was only in town for about 24 hours and my boyfriend and I were looking for a nice dinner. We actually found this restaurant pretty high on the list of TripAdvisor for Springfield restaurants so we decided to give it a shot. From the minute we walked in, the service was incredible. All of the employees were very attentive and pleasant, even including the busboy! Our waitress was helpful throughout the meal and several staff members (I think even one of the owners) came to make sure we were enjoying our meal.

My main complaint would be that the food wasn't as good as we'd hoped. I ordered the filet mignon medium, and it was quite cooked (probably medium well) will a lot of char on the outside. My boyfriend got the lamb osso bucco and said it was pretty good. However, Sam (one of the owners) personally came to our table and asked us about our first-time visit to his restaurant. He insisted on providing dessert on the house, as we were too full and had decided not to order any. We were brought red velvet cheesecake, a combination of two of my favorite desserts. Although the food was not stellar during this visit, I would definitely give it another chance!

1  Thank KaraE29
Reviewed 27 May 2014

After a long trip down to Springfield from Chicago O'Hare airport, we didn't want to go to a fast food restaurant for dinner. The hotel receptionist recommended Mariah's. Since it was a Tuesday night and not too crowded, we began to question whether this was a good restaurant. Much to our surprise, it was superb! I had the mushroom ravioli with cream sauce..DEEElicious! Another had the lobster ravioli, which was outstanding and the third had tilapia, which was another culinary delight. The salads, bread, and bruschetta appetizer all complimented our meal. We spent time chatting with the waiter about the Stanley Cup finals and his being a fan of Patrick Kane, a Buffalo, NY native. Needless today, we returned to thank the receptionist for her great recommendation.

1  Thank GLaSota