“nice place”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“nice place”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

we stopped in to pick up a couple things and to kill some time. it had a lot of choices to shop not too many high dollar stores but nice for us middle class shoppers. nice food court and a play area for the little ones. the shops we went in are fairly large with a nice variety. If I had felt better( I had a sprained ankle) we would have shopped longer. as it was we found the stores I needed and left. to levels lots to see so we will stop by again.

Visited August 2014

Springfield, Missouri
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Preschooler hangout”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

On bad weather days the mall can be a nice outing. There is a child's soft play area, carrousel and train. The train is located at the opposite end of the playground. There is a glow in the dark mini golf course. The mall has most national brands. It isn't as big as huge malls in big cities but it's pretty decent for the area.

1 Thank brianlovesbeth
Springfield, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice mall”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Two stories, nicely laid out, lots of shops and employees were very nice. We bought some shoes and clothes.

Visited May 2014
Springfield, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“decent”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

If you're used to shopping in big malls in big cities, prepare be to disappointed. Pretty small, only 2 floors. All the stores are pretty cheap retail stores, none of the higher end stores you'll find in big cities. They had an Abercrombie and Fitch for awhile but even that got closed down because it was too expensive. Food court is decent, doesn't have much variety. If you like to shop like I do, go to St. Louis or Chicago.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ashley F
Moline, Illinois
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Love the food there; It's ok and our family had a good time”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I used to work at the Cookie Factory store so my review might be biased. Our family actually had a good time there. We ate at the food court, with a good variety to choose from. My husband had a sub and my son and I had Chinese. We loved the food. Then I bought my son a cookie at the Cookie Factory downstairs. We actually had a great time, with many people in the mall on a Saturday before Christmas. On the other hand, there are really not much to look around or shop around. It has typically the stores a mall would have, but not as many as you would think.

Visited December 2012