“Middle eastern fast food and good salads”
Review of Garden of Eat'n - CLOSED

Garden of Eat'n
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Middle eastern fast food and good salads”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We had a good salad with enough protein to power us through lunch.

Visited March 2012

Provo, Utah
“Fresh food, good service, loved it.”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Friday night is Kabob dinner. We had a delightful meal, and the Proprietor from Iran was charming. Food is fresh and does not disappoint. Persian cooking and prices are modest. We really liked this place and would eat there again if ever in Springfield again.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank 102HCB
Springfield, Illinois
“Nice little place”
Reviewed 17 October 2010

I like the family run places, I wouldnt eat there every day but it is nice.

Kansas City
“Yes, you pick up your food at the counter...”
Reviewed 18 July 2010

There is SO MUCH MORE to good eating than just where you get your food order, folks! The food was FRESH, TASTY and CHEAP!! A bag of Sun Chips for 81 cents!!?? Y'know it could easily have been marked up to $2.00!! My hot tea and wrap were delish!! IF we had known, we would've come hungrier!! It reminded me of a wholesome eatery from bygone days! Well, they're back and they're HERE at The Garden!! My husband and I shared the $6.95 wrap and chips...fresh and filling!! Surprise!

2 Thank MidwestKC
Milwaukee
“Great lunch spot near Lincoln museum”
Reviewed 19 April 2010

I ate lunch at the Garden of Eatin before visiting the Lincoln museum. It is directly across the street from the Lincoln library.

They have great salads, soups and wraps. I had the California wrap and it was delicious. The salads are huge and ingredients looked very fresh. They had some interesting home made dressings too.

My wrap was priced at $ 6.95.

You order at the counter, they don't have table service. I highly recommend that you include lunch at the Garden of Eatin if you are visiting the Lincoln museum.

4 Thank przyk