“Really nice little zoo”

Henson Robinson Zoo
Ranked #19 of 63 things to do in Springfield
More attraction details
Owner description: More than 300 animals from Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America call this popular zoo home.
Reviewed 15 January 2008

It isn't a very big zoo but my kids always enjoy going there. My parents live in Springfield and we go to the zoo just about every time we are there because we like it so much. It never seems to be too crowded, which makes it easier for the kids to see the animals. Also, with it being smaller, it doesn't take all day to see everything like it would at a larger zoo, so you can spend longer watching the animals. I feel that it gives my kids a better chance to learn about the animals because we can read the information at the cages and discuss it without being rushed to get to all the animals or crowded by tons of people. There isn't the variety of animals that there would be at a larger zoo but it is still really nice. Lots of great picture taking spots through out the entire zoo.

2  Thank kohler4
There are newer reviews for Henson Robinson Zoo

Been to Henson Robinson Zoo? Share your experiences!