“Yummy after a day with Lincoln”

Joe Gallina's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Liked the pizzeria style and the pizza was very good. Great sauce and price after a day checking out the Lincoln sights.

There are newer reviews for Joe Gallina's Pizza & Restaurant

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I love this place. I stop in every time I'm in Springfield. It's a family run place and sometimes the father is yelling at someone on the phone in Italian, very atmospheric. This is one of the few places I've found where I can get my favorite pizzia which is sausage & Anchovies. This gives you that cheesy geasy meat sausage pie with the anchovies providing the salt. Although they have a large beer and wine selection, I always get their house chianti. Be warned however that the pizzias are very large. The first time I got a large, a wonderful but big mistake. Last time I got a medium, which was still way too large for one person. Fact, I still ate all of these pizzias because they were so good.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My husband loves this pizza, it is a favorite for the rest of the family also. It is a softer New York style crust. Inexpensive and fun place to stop.

1  Thank Helen10463
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This is a great place to stop for either a quick lunch or even a more lengthy stay at dinner. At lunch they have a great 2 slice special. The pizza is very good. Not a thin cracker crust nor a thick crust. The sausage is nicely ground and flavorful. Large delivery area too!

2  Thank John Y
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have been to plenty of pizza from Chicago all the way to Saint Louis... and THIS is my favorite. People rave over Chicago pizza and I went the the "number 1" pizza place in Chicago and it was the worst pizza I have ever had, I have been to others that provide OK pizza. The service is amazing, can be very busy at times, everything is made fresh, it's all piping hot, they know all their customers and if they don't they change that real quick! All in all, if you haven't had it... GO!!!