“Creaky floor” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was traveling back to Illinois from Arizona and I knew I could not drive any further that evening. At the last stop for gas I spoke with my daughter and she looked online to tell me where to go. She told me at an exit a few miles from where I was there was a Baymont Inn and she said it looked very nice. It was great. The girl at the front desk was so friendly, helpful and polite. The hotel smelled so clean. My room was perfect, clean and modern. The bed was so comfortable. It was spotless. I slept better than I had in months. I would stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
baymontsp, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest, We appreciate your business and your feedback, Your review reflects your satisfaction, We are glad to learn about how perfect stay you enjoyed at our location. We will wait to see you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.
Champaign, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This property was clean inside and out and we were very pleased with the sauna which I had the pleasure to use a few times during this stay. We found all of the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful and at the time we booked this room there were no single beds available so we had to book a room with two queen beds which we didn't need as it was only 2. of us, me and my wife. But once we arrived at out room we were pleasantly surprised to find a king sized bed that we were really pleased with. The room itself was clean and modern with a flat screen television, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board & iron plu a nice computer workstation. I was surprised that this room had Windows that could be opened so that we could enjoy the fresh, cool air in the evenings ... The breakfast also was plentiful with a wide variety of breakfast items ... Overall this was a very nice, affordable hotel

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Shannon, We appreciate your business and your feedback, We are glad to learn about your wonderful stay at Baymont Inn Springfield IL location. We will wait to serve you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Came to this Baymont for work for several days. The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was clean. While busy, the hotel was still quiet and nothing woke me up through the night. The bathrooms were new and the air conditioning worked great as well. Fast internet. Good food. Pleasent staff.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
baymontsp, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Dave, We appreciate your business and your feedback, Your perfect stay was an outcome of our dedicated and experienced staff members` hard work. We will wait to see you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I live in Springfield just down the block to this hotel. I had 5 different families visiting me to celebrate my 60th birthday with me. We have used this facility in past for out guests too. Staff is friendly, they gave us all 5 rooms on the same floor and very close to another one. Our guests were happy for arrangements made by me. When I went to collect my final receipt, I saw a tripadvisor excellent rating certificate on their reception area so I thought to drop some words. The rates are always very reasonable as well.

Room Tip: Ask to talk to their manager, he gave me a great deal for 5 rooms for 2 nights for my family members...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
baymontsp, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Mr. Smith, We so much appreciate your business and your feedback. We are glad to learn about how wonderful stay your guests had at our location. We will wait for you to return. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.