“A typical overnight motel stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersGold level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A typical overnight motel stay”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was visiting UIS for 2 days for my interview. The administrative office at UIS reserved my room at this hotel which is very close to UIS. This hotel is an easy access to highway & kept up. Lobby is alright. Rooms are updated with flat panel TVs n micro/fridge. Free wi-fi worked good, AM breakfast was not bad either.

• Stayed May 2014
baymontsp, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Guest, We appreciate your business and your feedback, We are glad to learn about your perfect stay at Baymont Inn & Suites, Springfield IL Location. We will wait to host you again in future. Thank you & Best Wishes to all.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Springfield
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had two rooms reserved. They were clean and the staff was great. The pool was a great place to hang out and the outside patio was also nice for the weather. The location was easy to get to and close enough to walk to eating establishments.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Guest, We appreciate your business and your feedback, Your review reflects your satisfaction. We will wait to see you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was traveling back to Illinois from Arizona and I knew I could not drive any further that evening. At the last stop for gas I spoke with my daughter and she looked online to tell me where to go. She told me at an exit a few miles from where I was there was a Baymont Inn and she said it looked very nice. It was great. The girl at the front desk was so friendly, helpful and polite. The hotel smelled so clean. My room was perfect, clean and modern. The bed was so comfortable. It was spotless. I slept better than I had in months. I would stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
baymontsp, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest, We appreciate your business and your feedback, Your review reflects your satisfaction, We are glad to learn about how perfect stay you enjoyed at our location. We will wait to see you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This property was clean inside and out and we were very pleased with the sauna which I had the pleasure to use a few times during this stay. We found all of the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful and at the time we booked this room there were no single beds available so we had to book a room with two queen beds which we didn't need as it was only 2. of us, me and my wife. But once we arrived at out room we were pleasantly surprised to find a king sized bed that we were really pleased with. The room itself was clean and modern with a flat screen television, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board & iron plu a nice computer workstation. I was surprised that this room had Windows that could be opened so that we could enjoy the fresh, cool air in the evenings ... The breakfast also was plentiful with a wide variety of breakfast items ... Overall this was a very nice, affordable hotel

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Shannon, We appreciate your business and your feedback, We are glad to learn about your wonderful stay at Baymont Inn Springfield IL location. We will wait to serve you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Came to this Baymont for work for several days. The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was clean. While busy, the hotel was still quiet and nothing woke me up through the night. The bathrooms were new and the air conditioning worked great as well. Fast internet. Good food. Pleasent staff.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
baymontsp, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Dave, We appreciate your business and your feedback, Your perfect stay was an outcome of our dedicated and experienced staff members` hard work. We will wait to see you again. Thank you for reading and best wishes to all.