“Great Second Visit!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #24 of 482 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Effingham, Illinois
“Great Second Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The wait was a little longer than our normal for this type of restaurant but it was a Saturday evening and busy! When we arrived at our table we were quickly offered an appetizer, and our drinks. Our order was taken promptly, and drinks refilled quickly. The waiter was very good at doing his job, and taking care of our table, checking back often and being very responsive. Our food was cooked as it should have been, and tasted fresh and hot. There were no issues with our visit at all.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The waitress and hostess were excellent. However, the food was probably the worst of the 4 Texas Roadhouse chains we have visited. DH had the ribeye and shrimp. According to him the ribeye was very dry and flavorless. DD had the catfish platter and according to her the fish was overcooked. My own sirloin was average.

Visited June 2014
Huron, Ohio
“Cooked to perfection...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Often getting a steak cooked medium/well to perfection is not easy. Not so at this Roadhouse. The steak, potato, corn and beverages were excellent. A tip of my hat to the cook.

The service was also spot on and they call you by name when they bring your dinner to you.

I would not hesitate to go to this location again and this is my first 5 star review. The staff earned it and the food deserved it.

Palm Desert
“I am STILL full!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stopped as we were traveling through... I am so glad we did! The food was great and there was LOTS of it! The salmon was tender and my hubby's steak was cooked perfectly. Mom had catfish and really liked that. Our favorite sides were the sweet potatoes and the green beans. We even purchased one of the I Love My Job t shirts! Will look for one when we travel again!

• Visited June 2014
Springfield, Illinois
“Great on Tuesdays!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always take my grandkids on Tuesdays as they like their chicken and French fries and mac and cheese and then they get face painting and ice cream sundaes...How great is that for the little ones! And I get to have my favorite skewer of shrimp with my sweet potato! Great location, close and convenient to everything and a fun entertaining night. Great service too!

• Visited May 2014