Staybridge Suites South
US$118
US$110
US$118
US$97
Wingate by Wyndham Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Pool
US$122
US$114
  • Pool
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
All reviewsbedroom suitebasketball courtchicken caesar saladmon thursfront deskguest areasfree dinnerfree laundrysocial hourhome away from homefood areafull size refrigeratorbreakfast barlight dinnerlonger staylaundry roomhave stayed at several
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2012

From the moment I checked in, my experience exceeded my expectations. All the guest services personnel were friendly and helpful. If you want to save meal costs, this is the place to stay. Besides having a full breakfast every morning, dinner is provided Monday thru Thursday. This is a savings of $20-25 per person every day. I was traveling alone, and my suite included a full kitchen including a full sized fridge and dishwasher. The cupboards held dishes, glassware, and utensils. My room included a queen bed and sofa bed. There was plenty of closet space. It was quiet and peaceful throughout my stay. I would definitely seek out Staybridge in other locations in future travel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The mattresses are hard with no support. Like sleeping on a concrete slab. We usually stay at the Hampton next door, but thought we would try the Staybridge. Do your back a favor and stay at the Hampton (or elsewhere) where the mattress is comfortable. The cleanliness of the room was marginal, the toilet seat was loose, and the furniture was pretty beat up. We won't be back. Very disappointed as we recently stayed at a Staybridge in Lansing MI and that was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2012

This was a great place to stay. The complimentary breakfast was very good, just a small portion of everything was almost too much. The Tues-Thurs evening social was very good also. The entire staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying there anytime.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erineh2008
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My family and I stayed here on our way to and from a visit to the In-Laws over the 4th of July holiday week. On both occasions, we were welcomed by friendly front desk staff and quickly checked in, which is important when traveling with small children. My 3 year old and I loved the pool and were able to enjoy it by ourselves on both occasions. The GM, Sherri, made sure that we had everything we needed for a perfect stay and my wife and I agreed that we will certainly stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask if they have any newer beds if you prefer a soft mattress. The ones we had were a little too firm for our liking.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Large rooms, friendly staff, clean, nice happy hour during the week in the evenings. There is a screaming kid with his family in the room next to mine, but sometimes you get that in a hotel. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but many within a short drive from the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business