“Great location & home-y facility” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 54 things to do in Springfield
Champaign, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great location & home-y facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

Had a great time at the Pasfield House...Tony was leaving for a movie when we checked in, but more than happy to spend a considerable amount of time talking with us and providing information on restaurants, sightseeing, and just chatting. His suggestions were all spot-on and we had a delightful visit. The Pasfield House was inviting and our room/apartment was huge and comfortable. We enjoyed relaxing and watching a movie, having WAY too much food for our in-room breakfast, and enjoying a quiet and cozy night/morning. We'll definitely stay here again.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank CandPS

Decatur, Illinois
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“What A Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

If you love architecture, this is the place. What a beautiful home and what a nice guy that owns it.

It was my birthday, and I just happened to see this home on the internet, and called to see if it had any tours. The gentleman told me not at this time, but they were planning to do that and hopefully make it a tour of not only his home, but other historic homes as well. Since it was my birthday though he invited my friend and I to come there and he would give us a personal tour.
How very gallant and nice.

This man named Tony Leone, knew every inch of this home and the history of it from day one. The dinning room was absolutely elegant and the wood was so rich in the home. We asked to see the quest room and we quietly went up the lovely stairway to the second floor. We only got to see two of the rooms as the others were occupied. They were spacious and more like an apartement with the kitchenette. I would find it a nice place to stay and so close to the Capitol Building. Mr. Leone,(Tony), was very passionate not only about his home, but Springfield. He has vision, and wants to preserve the history, his home and the people of Springfield Il.

We loved the basement and decore. If I lived there I would love to take one of the cooking classes. The kitchen is of the first order, and everything so clean. I hope everyone will take time to see this amazing, charming, mansion and meet Tony.

Visited April 2012
4 Thank ann251

Been to Pasfield House? Share your experiences!