“Great Stay - as always!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Elk Grove Village, United States
“Great Stay - as always!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield-Southwest approximately once a week for a number of reasons: The staff are hospitable, friendly and customer service oriented; the hotel as a whole is clean; the beds and pillows are comfortable and I feel very welcomed. I love the personalized notes left for me by housekeeping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Hi Ingrid,

First and foremost, thank you for your continued loyalty to our Hampton brand and to our location. On behalf of all the staff, we greatly appreciate your business. It's always great to share these reviews with our team. We have the opportunity to not just check people in, clean rooms, serve breakfast; but instead truly impact our guests moods and offer up genuine hospitality. It's a priveledge to work at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. Thanks for offering this review.

Your Friends in Town,
Darrin and the entire staff at Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Marseilles, United States
Reviewed 13 February 2014

One of the nicest hotels in the mid-west. Friendly staff with great customer service. Hotel is also centrally located to several restaurants and shopping areas. Breakfast and hospitality hours are also very enjoyable. Overall, a very pleasant experience to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Hi there Mr. Z,

Thank you for continued loyalty to us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. We appreciate your business over the years. As general manager, I have been lucky enough to work wtih this incredible team for the past five years. We are very proud of our hotel and the service we offer and are so glad you noticed. Thank you again for offering your experience here. Hope to have you back again soon.

All the best,
Darrin and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield, IL
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Staff was great!!!! room was very good but the internet is slow. Great stay and would, will stay there again. A little hard to get to but WELL worth navigating the back roads. Great lobby area and the coffee was hot all the time morning, noon and night. Breakfast was good and fresh all the major things needed for a business traveler.

1 Thank Steven D
Greetings Steven D.

I want to certainly thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your kind words, especially about the staff. We truly feel that's what sets us a part from the rest. I am so glad you enjoy the breakfast as well. I agree, we are a skip and a hop away from the down town action, but we believe our service is worth it, and its actually pretty easy to find. Hope you can join us on an evening we host our evening reception. Available Tuesday - Thursday, we serve complimentary beer, wine, and host of snacks. Hope to see you back again soon.
Greensburg, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Excellent Hampton Inn hotel! The GM saw my reservation and provided me with an upgrade to a bigger room and left a hand-written note welcoming me to the hotel. I really appreciated both gestures but what I appreciated the most was that everyone I dealt with from the front desk, breakfast personnel, and housekeeping, everyone, and I mean everyone, greeted me with a smile and nice "how are you today?". The housekeeping staff left me a short hand-written note (must take after the boss) each day. Overall I was completely satisfied with my stay!

Hello there Mr. W.

Thank you for choosing us again while in town. We appreciate our loyal HHonors guests like you very much. What a pleasure it was to hear about your postiive experience with us. As general manager, I've been lucky enough to work with this fantastic team for the past five years. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review- I'll be sure to share it with our team. We hope to see you again real soon!

All the best,
Darrin and your friends here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

A wonderful stay with convenient location and very friend staff. When I needed a power cord for my phone, I was offered a ride to the nearest store and they waiting until I had bought my item and returned me to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. What a pleasure it was to hear that our staff went the extra mile for you. We so enjoy getting to know our guests and I'm glad we were able to provide a lift to the store. Thank you for taking the time to write this review-and for recognizing our staff. It always rewarding to see the look on their faces when I share our guests comments. Hope you can make it back again in the future. Stay on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, when you can enjoy our evening reception with complimentary beer, wine, and snacks.

Many thanks,
Darrin and the entire team at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest
Reviewed 28 January 2014

the personnel were so helpful and went out of their way to accommodate. The room was clean, fresh, and completely equipped. Breakfast was great and the staff overall were pleasant and professional. We were greeted on arrival by such a pleasant young man who was neatly and professionally dressed. He went out of his way to see that I got hot tea when the large coffee/water thermos had become warm. We spent some time with friends in the lobby and enjoyed the surroundings which were pleasant and clean. The staff at breakfast were so pleasant and the breakfast was great. We would definitely stay again and recommend this Hampton Inn to friends. friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank R7455FTmariem
United States
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The staff at this hotel are truly amazing and i feel could handle even the worst of situations with calmness and professionalism.. they were all very friendly and social and treated everyone with respect and a smile

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family