“Beautiful House”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful House”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The tour was very interesting and the house is beautiful. What a pleasure to see Frank Lloyd Wright's work!

• Korean first
Woodstock, Illinois
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Architecture”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was one of the most stunning homes I have ever seen. The craftsmanship and the vision that Frank Lloyd Wright had was beyond imaginable. The tour guide we had was full of information and you could tell she loved her job.

Elgin, IL
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best FLW House I Ever Saw”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This tour was well worth it. The house was incredible, and restored back to 1901. It was the largest of the Wright houses I've ever seen.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FLW Gem”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

When in Springfield, Illinois make the Dana-Thomas house and tour a priority. This was a Frank Lloyd Wright reconstruction and expansion of an Italiente style house. The tour gave an excellent history of Susan Dana as well.

Burlington, KY
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“My 2nd visit, but not my last!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Having visited this house several years ago I knew I would love it. What I didn't know was I would learn different things from different tour guides--all interesting and done well. I saw things I hadn't noticed the first time and loved the things I had noticed even more. I think you could visit here again and again and never see it all as the details are so numerous. If I lived closer I would become a tour guide just to see it often. And the gift shop was fabulous! No photos allowed in the house.

Visited June 2014

Been to Dana-Thomas House? Share your experiences!