“Service was terrible as if we inconvenienced them to be there.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cousin Eddies Bar & Grill
Ranked #262 of 485 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
“Service was terrible as if we inconvenienced them to be there.”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Me and my son went in on a sun after church. The two girls that were wrking totally ignored us and tlkd about facebook instead. Not to mention the look on our waitresses face was classic.

• Visited August 2014

“Greta atmosphere!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Over the weekend, my best friend and I went to a city neither of us have been to yet, to enjoy some girl time, great music and check out some restaurants. Cousin Eddie's was different and neither of us has been there. We like to try different places then what we have were we are from. We were looking for a place to go to where we could get a good cocktail with our lunch. Cousin Eddies did that. It so happened our mouths were watering for a bloody mary (one of our favorites). To help our crave for our favorite cocktail they so happened to have $4.00 specials on them. Our appetizer was some boneless Parmesan garlic wings, we both also agreed that it was actually top notch and almost better then Buffalo Wild Wings. For my main course I got the buffalo boneless chicken sandwich it was good, served on Texas toast with Tator tots on the side.They give you the option if you want to sit outside, or inside. We sat inside and ate, then mingled outside for just a cocktail and enjoy the breeze and fresh air. All around great service, and a great place to just chill for lunch!

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great good and service”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We have been regular customers since this place opened. Always have top notch service and food. Fish sandwich is the best in town and the burgers are great as well. Great place to watch a game and now they have video poker too.

• Visited September 2013
Illinois
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My husband and I decided to sit on the patio to enjoy the game as it was one of the first nice evenings of the season. The waitress completely ignored us the two times she came out to check on the apparent repeat customers. I say terrible service as we were one of two tables. Honestly can't believe she did it twice. ..left immediately after the second time. Can't speak of the food.. didn't stay to order out after that happened.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TraveladdictIllinois
Rochester, Illinois
“Won't return.”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

What a shame, but other than atmosphere, this place has nothing. They have ONE table that does not have tall stools (something that short people and people with leg problems can't sit at!). Food extremely disappointing considering the Brickhouse people allegedly own this, they must use their good cooks at the Brickhouse. Realizing this is not a large place, it still had potential & the fact I like Brickhouse I was willing to try. But I won't return.

• Visited January 2013