“Petit Fours are Wonderful”
Review of Angela's A Taste of Italy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angela's A Taste of Italy
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We shop at Angela's occasionally. She has great Italian sausages and other foods -- but a neighbor bought a tray of Petit Fours for us as an anniversary gift, and they are great! They're very fresh, and must be very time consuming to make.

There are newer reviews for Angela's A Taste of Italy

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Great on the grill this time of year. But call her a day in advance so she knows how many links you will need. I often grill these and cut them up in small pieces when I need to serve an appetizer. I serve it alongside her marinara sauce for dipping. Really good stuff!

2  Thank Grey_Goose_Up
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Angela is Scillian and knows how to cook real Italian. She is quite a chef. She also carries Italian grocery goods if you're looking for something special.

1  Thank jack96
Reviewed 23 December 2011

You can buy like in a grocery store some Italian staples. You can buy premade dinners to freeze or just heat and eat. You can buy the best cheeses, baguettes, shrimp salad which is my favorite and lots of homemade cookies etc. Angela is like a dear friend once you go in and chat. You can learn a lot about Rome from her too! She is a treasure!

2  Thank Birthday-Gal
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I am usually the cook for extended family dinners but was too busy and did not want to deal with the stress this time. Ordered a pan of Veggie Lasagna. It was homemade and excellent and clean up is almost non-existent. If I didn't enjoy cooking myself, I would become a regular. I definitely recommend this place and will tell my non-cooking relatives about this place when they come to town so I can share the responsibility of family get-togethers.