“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of O'Charley's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Charley's
Ranked #111 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We had 6 people in our group. Very nice waitress and the food was excellent! Thank you!! My friend and I had the prime rib which was very tender. 2 of the others had the bourbon steak and they said it was also excellent.

2  Thank Ellen L

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We went there for dinner and it was just ok. My husband ordered prime ribs but it was cooked the way prime ribs are supposed to be cooked. It looked like it was finished off on a grill - so it was like a steak. I had the Cajun chicken pasta and it was good. The bacon mashed potatoes were very good. So not a great experience, but it was ok.

2  Thank safety_princess
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We went to O'Charley's for dinner last night. I ordered the Low Country shrimp which was in the $9.99 section of the menu. It was a mixture of shrimp, rice, sausage, tomatoes, onions and a sauce. It was very good. It was accompanied with O'Charley's delicious dinner rolls. For $9.99, I thought it was very reasonable. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. All in all, we had a very good evening. Thanks O'Charley!

2  Thank Ozark Dave
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Went last night for daughter's birthday. Place wasn't crowded, but we felt like we were forgotten for 15 minutes or so after drinks came. Service wasn't overly friendly, not enough to comment on it either way. The entree's are hit and miss. Had the Honey Drizzled Southern Fried Chicken. It was dry and light on the honey. My wife had the Sante Fe Tilapia and it was pretty good. Rolls were the best part of the evening.

2  Thank Jackson P
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We are traveling and one way we use to find restaurants near the Interstates is to look for parking lots with local plates. O'Charleys was such a place. I had the lunch special--bottomless soup, salad, and rolls. The soup was chicken harvest soup (almost a chicken chowder). The salad was a standard garden salad (Cesar also available). The rolls are freshly made on site.my wife had the loaded potato soup and half a BLT (nice crisply cooked bacon). In all, tasty healthy meals. Service was excellent. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Scanner_Lewis