“Great Find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Found this place by accident while traveling thru the area, but what a great find, homestyle cooking, & the price was very reasonable. We hope we have the chance to travel this way again so we can stop, & enjoy. Exit #100 off from I 55. Treat yourself & try it.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We just love this place. The food is great, prices are fantastic, and the people are wonderful. We try to stop every time we are in Springfield. Their horseshoes are delicious and kids' meals are so reasonably priced and portioned (thank you)!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I ordered a chefs salad. the lettuce was old and brownig. chunks were too big. hardly any ham; more turkey than anything. no cheese, no hard boiled egg...very disappointed!!!

2  Thank celebrating25years
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I absolutely LOVE this place. They have a very home like feeling and the waitresses are always very sweet. They take good care of my toddler daughter and pay her extra attention. The owner is also extremely nice.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I have dined at the Parkway Cafe 2 times in the past 30 days and have been very satisfied on both occasions. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. Food is prepared very quickly no matter how busy and the overall food quality and value for your money is excellent by today's standards.
My first visit I had chicken fried steak with mash potatoes, brown gravy and green beans. The portions are very nice and the food was hot and fresh.
Last night I had the 4 piece Fried Chicken dinner. The waitress reminded me that they cook the chicken fresh and that it would be about 14 minutes. The food arrived just as promised in that time frame and it turned out to be some very tasty home style fried chicken. The pieces were seasoned all the way through and the crust was thin and crispy.
I have yet to try one of the wonderful looking homemade pies,but maybe next time. They always offer a variety of about 7 - 8 pies every day. Wow.
They also offer breakfast all day and by the looks of the food and the amount of people ordering breakfast at night, it must be good.
Check these fine folks out. You will not be disappointed.