“Oh My God the food are so addicting”
Review of Flavor of India

Flavor of India
Ranked #24 of 485 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Forsyth, Illinois
“Oh My God the food are so addicting”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My daughter took me to this Indian restaurant, and I thought that it would be another Indian restaurant that I have been through in my life time, but I tell you don't let the outside and inside atmosphere fool you. The food on this place are tasty, and they will make the way you want it. So good and so addicting I am definitely going back to this place or hire the chef for my big get together party. Highly recommended to anybody who likes a good mouthwatering food...

• Visited June 2014

Patna, India
“Indian Food With Family Touch”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Flavour of India is one place, with a personal touch, the whole family which runs the show take care of your likings and taste.The food quality is good, my wife being vegetarian always liked this place.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank VBhanti
Springfield, Illinois
“Great Indian”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

In Chicago you can find very good indian food, but in Springfield?!
Wait staff is wonderful, think its all family. Willing to explain.
The naan, vegetable pakora, and onion bhajiare all wonderful.My darlin and I have tried over 10 entrees andhavenotbeen dissapointed once. Great vegetarian dishes.and, unusual for downstate, a decent selection of goat dishes.
All in all, Very Good!

• Visited January 2014
springfield, illinois
“Really good”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Sat night there with friends. Very nice atmosphere. Looks Iike it's been newly decorated and tastefully so. All agreed that food was delicious and ample. The service was attentive and nonobtrusive which is rare in Springfield. We will return at least once a month. It's located in the small mall in back of MCL on Wabash. Please patronize this local restaurant. .

• Visited February 2014
Auburn, IL
“Going Back Soon.”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Went with some friends from work who kept raving about this place. They were right. Everything we had was fantastic. We had an onion appetizer that wasn't exactly onion rings, but they were the best in the world.I wish they had haburgers, just so I could order them with a big, thick hamburger.We also had an appetizer called chilli cauliflower. Another fantastic appetizer. I am looking forward to them again too. You could easily eat dinner just off the appetizer menu. For dinner I had a chicken dish with onions and jalapenos. I had it made spicy, and it was excellent. They also do a lunch buffet, which I am looking forward to trying soon.

• Visited January 2014