“From one yum to another”

Incredibly Delicious
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2014

How can you even think about ordering lunch when confronted with a case filled with all kinds of sweet goodies??
While I was eyeing the desserts, I managed to order the roast chicken salad. It was very good, served with raspberry dressing and fresh bread. For dessert I had one chocolate and one pistachio macaron. So light and yummy.
The restaurant is filled with cheerful servers and is situated in an old house.
I wanted to take it all home with me.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I don't even know how to do this review without sounding like an advertisement! This is by far my favorite place to eat in Springfield! The building is historical and very quaint. Even though it is downtown, it is tucked away so it's nice and peaceful. The location to me is perfect! And the food is delicious! Every time I go I just get the chicken salad because it is just amazing! The desserts of course are the most important part and do not disappoint! I think my favorite are the Macarons. There are many flavors to chose from and they are wonderful! If you are looking for a lovely place to eat for lunch, pick Incredibly Delicious! The name does not lie!

2  Thank laurenb1520
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We enjoy the history of Springfield and Incredibly Delicious is in an old home. It has great lunches and the bakery goods are excellent. They have good macaroons and tarts as well as luncheon salads, wraps and sandwiches. It is highly rated in Springfield for good reason.

1  Thank Harroun
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We stop here for dessert. There flour less cake is delicious and so are their brownies. They can get a little creative with their macaroon flavors. Breakfast and brunch are nice. I've never had a dessert I didn't like. Their lunch is so so. Pretty basic chic food such as salads and and chicken salad. I prefer their sweets. I like the old home. Some people complain because it's old. For me that's the charm of the place. It's close to the Lincoln home too.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived on a Tuesday afternoon and enjoyed sandwiches and salad with dessert. My croissant was crisp on the outside and "melt in your mouth" soft in the inside. Heavenly. Tiramisu for dessert. Creamy and delightful. Romantic, charming atmosphere. Gracious hosts/hostesses. Highly recommend!