“Love the restaurant”

Ross Isaac
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are located in the heart of Springfield just minutes away from anywhere in the area. We feature an eclectic menu of steaks, chops and fresh seafood blended with food grown by local farmers. Extensive wine list and home of the $5 Martini Monday. Great for casual meal or to impress out of town guests. Enjoy
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We usually ask for Jennifer as our server. She is great and always gives great advise on the menu. Our last visit we had another J as our server. She was surly and short with us. The food was still great, but the experience was not as pleasant

2  Thank micnmac

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

they have limited vegan options here. there is a sushi roll on the appetizer menu which is different from traditional sushi. I'm sure there are some people who love this place. . . I'm not one of them. for the price, I'll go somewhere else I may enjoy better.

1  Thank veggiegirl411
Reviewed 18 August 2013

You can always count on a delicious and varied menu at Ross Isaac. The chef goes out of his way to source local ingredients. In a town that is impressed with Horseshoes, Chili and chain restaurants, my husband I appreciate the effort Sean puts into preparing interesting and eclectic meals.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

It's not the first time I've done a carry out and been disappointed. As I told Sean, it seems they don't like people like me (singles).

Some of the entrees are good in winter.

2  Thank Marianne62704
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We tried Ross Isaac a couple of years ago but was not impressed. But, our friends have tried it and thought they had improved. We had dinner at the end of June and we were very surprised at how much better they had become. Our food came warm to the table and quite good. I had a double cut pork chop and it was fabulous. The pork was succulent and the sides were also very good. I would recommend not sitting in the bar area if you like a more quiet atmosphere. The service needs a little more attention but we had a much better dining experience than our previous visits.