Wingate by Wyndham Springfield
US$101
State House Inn(Springfield)
US$116
US$110
Motel 6 Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$56
Courtyard Springfield(Springfield)
US$100
US$185
US$174
All reviewshampton innthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomscomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybreakfast staffeasy accesswould stay here againthe room was nicestaff was very friendlyoatmealbed was comfortablelincoln sitesparking lotdirkseninterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My family of 5 just stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The staff was great. Check in and check out was quick and efficient. Our room was clean and comfortable. The beds were great. We asked for a cot and one of the staff immediately brought it two our room and set it up and made it for us. The breakfast was better than average. We liked everything about the hotel and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: We elected to take a room on the 4th (top) floor as is our habit.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Ozkan D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for your 5 star feedback. You are awesome. We are looking forward to have you again. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will make sure to pass this to my staff and coworkers

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Dirksen Prkwy back in mid December. It was a welcoming experience. I enjoyed the flat screen t.v. and the room was very quiet. A friend came by and stayed the night. We both slept well and comfortable all night until morning. Thank You Hampton Inn and staff. You are all kind and considerate workers. Especially front desk. As I left some items in the room and they were given back to me. I appreciate the thoughtful attitude of this hotel. I will certainly stay again while in town. Stay here, you will be happy you did. Zero complaints.

Room Tip: The front of the building faces Steak and Shake the back of the building faces a small shopping plaza where McDonald's is located.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you so very much for choosing our Hampton Inn for your stay and we are looking forward to have you again. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will make sure to pas to my staff and coworkers.

Have a great day.

Management and staff

Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

I have been very pleased with this particular hotel. Staff is very friendly and professional. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Beds are just right so you feel like you want to sleep in. Very quiet.
Towels and toiletries are replenished daily, and rooms are sprayed with an air freshner. Breakfast is served daily.
Hotel is located close to the highway and restaurants.
Would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Krowa1
Ozkan D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. Your values and concerns are very important to us and your positive feedback make us happy and we appreciate that .

For your future reservations please don't hesitate contact us in person so we can get you the best deals as usual or book online and we will take care of you.

have a great day

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I really appreciated the cleanliness of the room! The duvet cover is changed with each new guest. The wireless internet was easy to access, and they even provided a lap desk for using your laptop while reclining in bed. The location is excellent, with quick access to the highway and a nearby shopping center. The hotel appears to be newly remodeled, with the furniture being in excellent condition. The counter space in the bathroom was limited, but that wasn't a factor, as I was traveling alone.The staff was very friendly, and checkin and checkout were quick and efficient.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Ozkan D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Woohoooo! Thank you for making my day. You add a value to my business by giving 5 star and we are looking forward to have you again in the future. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I am periodically here on business, this is where I tend to stay. Prices are good, the hotel off the interestate without the noise factor. It is an older Hampton, that has been remodeled. So the rooms are in good shape and clean, staff is nice and responsive. I had a light go out and the manager came over to fix it with in a few minutes. Their physical fitness room is decent, not large like the newer Hamptons, but fits my needs. The pool looks nice, but I have never tried it. They have the amenities I need to do my work, and it has been pretty consistent with all the other Hamptons that I have stayed at. Some reviews have mentioned it is not in a pretty part of town, since I don't come here for the view, it is a non-issue with me. But for the record, I have never felt unsafe at this location, nor feared walking outside in this part of town, which I have done on nice days.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Carol D
Ozkan D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for your feedback about our Hampton inn. We always appreciate your comments and concerns as well as suggestions. This way we know our guest is always taken care of well. It was a pleasure to meet you when I fixed your light fixture. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know and we are looking forward to have you again in the future.

Once again Thank you and we appreciate your business.